I/H/E/Pulleys/Stg2Cam/Tune Or H22 swap?

ccordex00

Reaction score
what's good condition cause im in the same place with a f23 and 134k so im not sure if I can boost or not

Fuzz

Reaction score
Don't cancel your card.

Call them and lower your limit. Then get a zip lock, put in the card, seal. Get a larger zip lock, put in the one with the card, add water and put it into the freezer.

That is what I did to eliminate impulse buying. Forces me to think twice because I would have to go home and thaw it out. lol.

You have two boost options.

Low Compression High Boost (16psi+)
High Compression Low Boost (7-10psi avg)

I would say H22 for all motor, and f23 for boost.

Don't the cops need a warrant to search or look under your hood?

michaelp4283

Reaction score
Keep the F23 if its in good shape, but definitely swap an H tranny. The biggest reason the H is so much quicker than an F is the gearing advantage, tune the F with a bisi stage 2 cam + i/h/e and you've got the same hp and way broader torque curve. 7mm stroke advantage FTW.

adoboi6

Reaction score
Lol how much power do you want to make in the end?

What a lot of very experienced members have told me, and I'll repeat... you need to set a goal. This is important. Also you need to know if you want to boost or not. A boosted f23 isnt smog legal, but you can rip it off and get a fix it. If a cop pulls you over with an h22. Say good bye engine. ;)

unless the h22 is bar'd, then its legal

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
You know you will never actually do the swap so what's the point of making countless threads about your "future plans"

Back