I/H/E/Pulleys/Stg2Cam/Tune Or H22 swap?

98acclude

Reaction score
I say go H22... they're alot of fun n vtec is the sex! lol but ne way I'd honestly build the H22 before throwing it in so you dont have to have lots of down time... assuming this is your DD... cause if you plan on putting alot of boost threw it you gotta sleeve the block or go with Mahle pistons but I've heard mixed reviews about em... but it seems like they've gotten better but either way just do lots of research... but Im all for the H swap + boost... I'm thinkin about buying another one to rip apart n build the piss out of... I cant wait til income tax! lol

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
I say go H22... they're alot of fun n vtec is the sex! lol but ne way I'd honestly build the H22 before throwing it in so you dont have to have lots of down time... assuming this is your DD... cause if you plan on putting alot of boost threw it you gotta sleeve the block or go with Mahle pistons but I've heard mixed reviews about em... but it seems like they've gotten better but either way just do lots of research... but Im all for the H swap + boost... I'm thinkin about buying another one to rip apart n build the piss out of... I cant wait til income tax! lol

haha yea i been here for a while and know my share about cars :D thats cool though

Back