i haz new toyz..... updated pix on page 4

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: i haz new toyz.....

Mazda-B06-mazda-2-button-modified-remote-key-blank-key-shell-key-cover-Free-shipping.jpg

definitely a mazda

yup.. added teaser #2 in the first post :hide:

so then you dont has new toy...unless an old corolla is a "toy" :lawl:

will you be saving $250/mo (or whatever the payment is) in gas? always brings the :lawl:s when people pay more for a car with only slightly better mileage than their paid off car :lawl:

well, the new car is for teh fobz.. the rolla is replacing teh celica which was getting 20 mpg :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

how was the celica getting that terrible mileage? not enough "mods" it sounds like.

wait...isnt the engine the same in both toyotas? :eh: so youll still be getting 20mpg in the same commute :eh: :eh:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

Mazda Rx8:ughrun:

nope....

how was the celica getting that terrible mileage? not enough "mods" it sounds like.

wait...isnt the engine the same in both toyotas? :eh: so youll still be getting 20mpg in the same commute :eh: :eh:

celica's motor = 5sfe, 2.2 liter, 20-23 mpg, motor is dying
corolla's motor = 7age, 1.8 liter, 33 mpg on the freeway

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score

yup.. added teaser #2 in the first post :hide:

well, the new car is for teh fobz.. the rolla is replacing teh celica which was getting 20 mpg :lawl:

well, since we now know that the new wheels is a Mazda, and it's replacing the dying celica, imna go with a Mazda 2 since you hate the Mazda 6, and the Mazda 3 isn't MPG friendly enough for you. An RX8 get's slightly better MPGs than an SUV, so definitely not that, a miata is only if you're a woman or gay, the CX-7 and CX-9 is if you're a soccer mom but you don't have kids yet. The Mazda 5 is if you want a minivan but don't want everybody to know you "have a minivan". Plus, only one with kids would want one of those as an alternative to a car.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

just washed and waxed her up :D

got it for $18.4k out the door.... $17.2k for the car and $1.2k for the extended warranty, 7 years/ 100k miles... also got 0% APR for 36 months :rock:

IMGP6336.jpg

IMGP6338.jpg

IMGP6339.jpg

IMGP6340.jpg

IMGP6342.jpg

IMGP6343.jpg

IMGP6345.jpg

IMGP6350.jpg

IMGP6349.jpg

IMGP6352.jpg

Back