i haz new toyz..... updated pix on page 4

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So it was brand new at $18,200? Seems like so much money for a small car, but even small cars have more standard features nowdays and all that, so it makes sense. Nice to have a warranty. Looks great though, congratulations and enjoy it!

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
Re: i haz new toyz.....

well, since we now know that the new wheels is a Mazda, and it's replacing the dying celica, imna go with a Mazda 2 since you hate the Mazda 6, and the Mazda 3 isn't MPG friendly enough for you. An RX8 get's slightly better MPGs than an SUV, so definitely not that, a miata is only if you're a woman or gay, the CX-7 and CX-9 is if you're a soccer mom but you don't have kids yet. The Mazda 5 is if you want a minivan but don't want everybody to know you "have a minivan". Plus, only one with kids would want one of those as an alternative to a car.

:henry:

----------------

Congrats on your Mazda2. Too bad its an auto.. definately could look real good with some exterior modding!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I'm no hater :lawl:

I fell in love with the car though after seeing the 2 pictures I posted. Post the better pics :)I love the 4 doors.

your wish is my command...

IMG_0258.jpg

cars9.jpg

2192515752_6c212a55d1.jpg

img0592f.jpg

last one might be an older model...

mazda_demio-wide_e1.jpg

So it was brand new at $18,200? Seems like so much money for a small car, but even small cars have more standard features nowdays and all that, so it makes sense. Nice to have a warranty. Looks great though, congratulations and enjoy it!

$15.5k was the price... $18.2 was with tax, registration and extended warranty.. mazda warranty comes with 24 hr roadside assistance btw.. free towing ftw :rock:

:henry:

----------------

Congrats on your Mazda2. Too bad its an auto.. definately could look real good with some exterior modding!

yeah, my fob can't drive stick.....

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Congrats on the pick up Roy! I hope Yuki enjoys it :)

yeah, she's loving it.. she said it drives more like a go-kart rather than a car lol... tight steering ftw!

hahahaha u would post indonesian mazda 2

of course.. gotta show these peeps how it's done :jae:

Nice pickup!

thanks! :D

Then teach her? :ughrun:

only car i have in stick is my accord and there is no way i'm teaching her in that :coffee:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
hahahhaha... nice car...

but it takes 2 to tango,

so... some one in 6thgenaccord get another mazda 2... hehehehhe

18k seems a bit much for my taste though... but all that options and u got a switch blade key too... noiiiceeeeeee

Back