I thought we wanted to keep the classifieds clean?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
There was just a whole thread about this, yet I still see people yaking it up and bull****ting in the threads. From here on off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's.

First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, but I'm only enforcing what you guys wanted.

J.

Millz

Reaction score
i think we're all guilty of this one time or another...

glad that its being enforced now

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
banstick.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
i think we're all guilty of this one time or another...

glad that its being enforced now

I agree, but we cleaned out the classified section completely, and now I see it going back to the same way it was.

Oh and another thing, if you see someone posting off topic, or thread jacking or just BSing, please use the report button.

Thanks.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
There was just a whole thread about this, yet I still see people yaking it up and bull****ting in the threads. From here on off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's.

First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, but I'm only enforcing what you guys wanted.

J.

I agree

Millz

Reaction score
I agree, but we cleaned out the classified section completely, and now I see it going back to the same way it was.

Oh and another thing, if you see someone posting off topic, or thread jacking or just BSing, please use the report button.

Thanks.

Before there was no consequences though right?

Either way I couldn't agree more with the rule.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Now maybe it wont take so long for me to surf through threads

Thanks!

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
If a seller is asking for a price that's ridiculously expensive for an item that's does not worth as much, or can be bought at another legitimate source for much cheaper, can we chime in on the sale? So other members won't get suckered into it.

Back