im back, and continuing the saga of the turbo coupe clutch melter...

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
looks sick..cant wait to see the vid....our bumpers bo-out on the bottom cuz of our intercoolers..ha thought mine was the only one..put a small self tapping scew to hold it back up into somewhat place. ;)

retroshark

Reaction score
sooooo.... my emissions are finally done...

I PASSED!! woo woooooo

anyway, goin to the tagging office in the next hour or so, and then goin out to cruise the strip... i mean highway :p

i still need an alignment, cars pulling to the left just a tad, but who cares!!

ill have updates lata

retroshark

Reaction score
yup we got emissions...

it sucks ***. however, my car is now officially legal, and im about to go drive it like 30 miles or so to my friends store and chill there. im damn excited!

FooseShelby65

Reaction score
Nice job man I like your Idea for the front grill I did the same ecpet I didnt shave it. I still have the emblem. great job on the car.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
is there any clearance issues with the wastegate like that? clears the hood,and the power steering pump? what about the engine hook thing on the PS pump/block.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
is there any clearance issues with the wastegate like that? clears the hood,and the power steering pump? what about the engine hook thing on the PS pump/block.

It seems like it just all fits under there, barely haha. It clears the engine lift hook by at least 3-4 inches it seems..

:: I love tha gauges man, they look naaaiiiiiicceee!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back