Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009!!!

what day will most people be arriving?? so we can decide on when to meet up?

Accord2Show

Reaction score

I will be coming down and staying a friends house on Fri.. So any time on Fri. or there after.

pattywak

Reaction score

I am definitely going to be there, since it's maybe a 20 minute drive. And I am a little confused about the group buy // prepay thing...there's a thread on my local forum about it, but Im thinking of just going whenever and then meeting up with everyone at the meet. But if something gets worked out I'll see if I can join the 6ga group rolling out.

Millz

Reaction score

i'll have to see with my friends if they want to leave friday or saturday, i dont really want to leave saturday morning (like 2-3am) and drive for 12 hrs... only to come there and be ***-tired for the show LOL

changaroo

Reaction score

i really hope it doesnt rain all weekend.

that would suck.

id have to roll up on the old wheels since the tires on my new ones arent too great.

CasoNLane

Reaction score

I'll most likely only be attending day 1.I plan to leave chatty Sat afternoon since we're an hour ahead and stay the day and maybe night depending on whats going on and if you guys wanna meet up....

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score

ill be there, like last year, i just dont have an accord anymore, if any of you besides that lame *** chagaroo see me say whats up.

98acclude

Reaction score

alright Im for shure going... my number's (417)-621-8657... I think we should all meet up the day of and then roll out there as a team... sum1 call me or text me n let me know what's up... got reservations and everything I gotta ask my friend where we're staying but I'll let you guys know.... sooo uhh bold me

edit.. I'll be there prolly friday night and I'll leave monday morning... and uhh

csmith^^^ are you charlie? lol sorry for the wierdness... I was hoping you were going... made my day las year leaving your beer with us... lol glad you're going mang! if you remember who i am... haha

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score

Come on my 6th gen brothers! Lets have a big turnout and show all those West Coast people we know how to throw a huge meet! :kenny:

Back