Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009!!!

^^IT would be ballin

If we could get all together we could meet up right before we jump on 840 like right off New Nashville Hwy which is towards the end of Murfreesboro or if more plp are coming from the Nashville direction then right off 24 on the Sam Ridley Pkwy W exit

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

i actually think most people are coming from lebanon area from what i understand

CasoNLane

Reaction score

ahh your right

Well scratch that

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

ughhh so i think somebody either rubbed up against my car with keys or something...i was cleaning one of my bicycles and noticed some scratches along the passenger side...and the more i looked the more i could find them down the whole side...going to wash it tom to see how bad it is...maybe it is just from the car being dirty...but i doubt it

pattywak

Reaction score

DAmn man! Sad to hear that...I hope you get it figured out.

And yes, I second the Burgers 'n Cream meet. I have frequented this meet on Saturday nights many times before, and it was always a good time. Good locals, and the food that Wynn ( the owner ) serves great food with great service. AND!!! Everyone who goes will get a 20% discount - just tell the cashier that you are with the car meet and you will get the discount. I highly recommend this for an after IA meet.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

yeah we just need to come up with a good place to meet saturday morning...do BnC that night...then sunday we can meet up again and maybe do Zaxbys after..and since BnC is not till around 7ish or after we would have a few hours in between for pictures...works great :D

Where did you guys meet last year?

98acclude

Reaction score

I'm hoping to leave Friday from SC. Don't know what time yet. I might be rolling up with a caravan, or I might be waiting on a friend to get out of work. Either way, I'm staying in downtown Nashville Friday and Saturday nights.

I would like to meet up Friday night to hang out and meet each other, then Saturday morning to roll into the meet together at a minimum. Saturday night is kind of a free-for-all for me, but I could probably meet up that night too if enough were interested.

98acclude, you're not that H22 Accord that Charlie and I busted last year are you?? :whip_001:

... yeah dude that's me... but this year I got a new front mount n tranny mount and teins ss's set stiff... las year my shocks were done.... lol it felt like I was on a ride at disneyland... lol and I wont have as many ppl ridin with me this year cause they're takin their own whips or ridin with sum1 else so I should be a better race this year... haha but still no exaust. :( but that's still gonna come soon cause I got a job at the nissan dealership...

and charlie I'll definately hit you up this year... I already told my friends that they can come with me too meet you guys or they can wait til I show up there with you guys... cause that was fun all of us goin there at the same time... I felt badass... haha.. I jus wish my car looked as good as your guys'... ohwell I'll get there sum day

00accord4cyl... that stupid bug thing got me... I thought it was a flea on my comp screen... haha I was like get the F*** outta here and slapped my screen and it was still there.... lol

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

make sure if any of you guys race....you do it away from me so that i will not be grouped in...

98acclude

Reaction score

just kiddin mang.... but on the note of seein you guys... umm I'll bring everything I have to clean things so for that las minute detail you forgot or sumthin got dirty on the way up I'll let you guys borrow what I have. just let me know.

AFAccord

Reaction score

I am hoping we can all meet up like right before we all head into import alliance. like sometime around 9 or 10. somewhere right before the super speedway. that way it will be just right down the road or somthing? Any ideas? I think it would be ballin to have like 20+ rolling in.

Definately...

Where did you guys meet last year?

Some POS gas station, and somewhere else going down the highway...

I wish I could, but the final stages are taking longer than expected. This should have already been broken down for pieces to be powdercoated, reinstalled, etc...

So I'm probably at least a week behind already, with more obstacles to come.

Come one man, I'd love to see your car up there. My car still has clear coat runs, wet-sanded spots, and the nice battle scar from the truck that hit me, not to mention all this...

photo.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

And I still plan on making it there! Just waiting on my overnight package from Bisi...

BTW: Anyone have a larger intake for sale they can bring to the meet? My AEM's not cutting it...

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Back