inspire fogs in 01-02 coupe bumper

luanster

Reaction score
Wow light out put is sexy as hell see thats the look im looking for damn im hype right now lol mr mailman HURRYUP!!

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

Haha just wait til you see it with 5000k HIDs in fogs and headlights ;) I'll take a pic once I get my car back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
O snap dang i cnt wait i got 8000k in my headlights u can see my ride in my albums its not much but its coming along

ImagioX1

Reaction score
O snap dang i cnt wait i got 8000k in my headlights u can see my ride in my albums its not much but its coming along

8k's are for ricers only. As one guy said "go retrofit or go home":boink:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Hey hey hey buddy im no ricer im workn my way to a retro fit if being a hard worker paying bills before trying to mod my car then ima ricer but if having hids is ur definition of a ricer then u might want chek up on ur slang

ImagioX1

Reaction score
Hey hey hey buddy im no ricer im workn my way to a retro fit if being a hard worker paying bills before trying to mod my car then ima ricer but if having hids is ur definition of a ricer then u might want chek up on ur slang

Im not saying having HID's is ricy. You said you have 8k bulbs in your car currently and I said that 8k bulbs are for ricers. On top of that hid's in reflector housings cast intense glare to oncoming cars and thus creates a dangerous situation on the road. The blue color also adds greatly to the glare. So as I said the first time "go retrofit or go home".

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Wait i may be mistaken i have the glacier colour not the deep blue and i will be getn the retro fit soon but hey i guess my lights r ricy then

ImagioX1

Reaction score
Wait i may be mistaken i have the glacier colour not the deep blue and i will be getn the retro fit soon but hey i guess my lights r ricy then

The government has laws reguarding the color of headlights. Anything above about 5500k is illegal. Oem hid's are 4300k.

BTW Im working on my retrofit too. Gonna go with oem acura RL projectors and osram nightbreaker d2s bulbs 4350k.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Hmm here in nc u cant have red or deep blue on any kind of lights but other than that ur good mine are a glacier color not really blue but i still want the mini h1s seem to be less complex

luanster

Reaction score
Hey Miguel, here are a couple pics I took today while driving home from work. Got the car back just to drive cuz the truck was eating all my money and sucked *** in the snow lol
I pretty much light up the whole road. But it will look better once I do my retros
uqejyguh.jpg
ygaqy5u3.jpg
ypaba2e7.jpg
ny3a6ada.jpg
etuvanu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Wow that looks really good exactly wat im lookin for in foglights

Back