Intake question

paypalbid

Reaction score
if you want to perform a reset. You can pull the "Clock" fuse out for a few minutes. It is located on the front passer dashboard side next to the door panel.

botang47

Reaction score
did you search at all?
thats a rhetorical question btw
no you cant do it without a socket set and no dont get someone to help cause it's the easiest mod of all time. if you choose to get a cai, you will need to remove the resonator below the airbox. theres like two bolts holding it in. i had to get under the car to remove them.
the cai theoretically makes more hp and the sri gets better throttle response, but the gains will be minimal so it doesnt really matter. go with the sri so you get the peace of mind of not being able to hydrolock

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
youre honestly not going to see much of any power from either intake setup. having had both, ive never really noticed any gain of anything, haha. imo, theyre really just for looks and sound....which is the only reason i have one, haha.

Mrspeedster

Reaction score
I did do a lot of research it's just right now I'm a lil bit of a noob. Is the resonator the black box with the air filter in it? (don't flame)

Mrspeedster

Reaction score
I might need someone to walk me through this. It looks like it's connected to the air box below it. But I don't have the tools and feel it's a bit over my head.

Mrspeedster

Reaction score
I'd appreciate the pic's anyway. My friend might have some. Or I'll just buy em.
This was good.
CAI-14_intake_system_full.jpg

Mrspeedster

Reaction score
Also are there any other mods that are more potent in power but don't focus on making my engine louder like SRI ?

Last edited:
Back