Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
This is for the rear only. It's a camber and toe kit, with a lock out bolts for the toe. The fronts do not use the same arms that the rear does, so four arms = two per side (one for camber, one for toe).

Getting only two arms might be possible, but I'm not sure if he's just going to package it all together in one kit or not. I would recommend getting both though, because all the other arms on the market that are short of being custom will be inferior in comparison.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sounds like a GB... pls contact Shaggy or Birdman regarding this

Varnell

Reaction score
Convince me why these make other brands inferior and you'll have my money. Spherical rod ends make all the difference, or are these just of higher quality? What happens when they go bad, years down the road, and need replacement? Will they stay in production, or will you be stocking up on them?

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Well, to put it plainly, the spherical rod ends should outlast pretty much any other option out there. The arms you can get from eBay, such as the J-Power or Ingalls ones, use pretty crappy bushings. OEM quality is better than the stuff that Ingalls or J-Power offers, except it lacks the adjustability. These will be as good as it gets for an aftermarket option for the time being, short of a completely custom set of arms using your own components.

I assume that the manufacturer guarantees the quality of parts with a warranty, but I will not personally be stocking something like this. The manufacturer may stock up on them however.

Varnell

Reaction score
Has the group buy not started on this yet?

I had to go ahead and get a rear camber kit. Any chance I can just order the toe lockout pieces?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The designer has devoted the last few weeks to getting his car up and running, since it has been out of commission for about two years now. He just put a new motor in, and got it tuned on Friday. Hopefully I'll have an update for you guys soon. If pieces can be sold separately, I'll let you know. If not, check my thread in the DIY section about a toe lock out kit.

gold4door02

Reaction score
I just came across this thread and read through from the 1st page. I am very interested and would like to get in on the GB should it happen. Please PM me if everything goes forward in case i dont catch it on the thread. Ty very much! :party52:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
After much pestering...

ktFcD4P.jpg

:D

The arm designs should be completed. This is getting forwarded to the manufacturer, and we're going to move forward from here. Stay tuned for more updates!

Essentially you'll get four arms, sixteen misalignment spacers (two are larger than the other fourteen), and a toe lock out kit.

Last edited:
Back