Interior Overhaul.....

Crimzon

Reaction score
Turned out awesome! Congrats! I love the stitching.

How hard was it to wrap that console lid? I'm thinking about doing mine in suede to match my pillars but I'm a total newb with upholstry.

CHID0

Reaction score
The diamond stitching coulda been at a smaller scale, but still came out H-O-T. Love it. I picture read so i have a question, did you do the stitching yourself?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
russianred said:
I knew you would pull off something as impressive as this. That interior is MINT! So glad you finally for it finished - looks so fresh and unique. Is it comfy?

Thanks Nikita! It turned out a lot better than expected. still a little left to go, but majority is done. It's super comfy actually, the fabric has a nice padded backing to it, which gives it some "bounce" haha.

CHID0 said:
The diamond stitching coulda been at a smaller scale, but still came out H-O-T. Love it. I picture read so i have a question, did you do the stitching yourself?

Thanks CHID0! I appreciate the perspective on it, always nice to know what people would think would look a little better!
I like the super wide stitching pattern, i felt like it kept a subtle accent and nothing too flashy. It would have been interesting to see it a little tighter though.

No, i had someone do the stitching, that parts beyond me, but i did do everything else besides the stitching....

Turned out awesome! Congrats! I love the stitching.

How hard was it to wrap that console lid? I'm thinking about doing mine in suede to match my pillars but I'm a total newb with upholstry.

Thanks! I really like the stitching also, turned out nice! The actually wrapping is cake, it was my first time too...

Thanks eDub and PEPSI411!

Too much time and effort with sitting there glueing and holding pieces together and fitment, ehhh. It was all worth it. Now i finally get to drive it around with windows and such again!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
wow man it looks amazing ... too bad ur nowhere near me, i would love to do black out my interior ... btw if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the roll bar?

CHID0

Reaction score
Thanks CHID0! I appreciate the perspective on it, always nice to know what people would think would look a little better!
I like the super wide stitching pattern, i felt like it kept a subtle accent and nothing too flashy. It would have been interesting to see it a little tighter though.

No, i had someone do the stitching, that parts beyond me, but i did do everything else besides the stitching....

Makes sense.....carry on sir. :coffee:

interior is fap-tastic. :boink:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
damn bro. its off the charts!!!! :boink:
Thanks LeMoN!

FunnyVictor86 said:
wow man it looks amazing ... too bad ur nowhere near me, i would love to do black out my interior ... btw if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the roll bar?
Thanks! if you were closer i would probably help too. The rollbar was about 400 +350 to powdercoat maybe?

4NDR3W_6THG3N said:
noticable gains?? You took out the rear seats right?
Yeah the rear seats are out. You won't notice a gain at all in anything, they are too light honestly.

Ha, thanks CHID0!
and trust me it's easier than you think FunnyVictor, just take your time.

Back