Interior Overhaul.....

hotaccord243

Reaction score
The roll bar is autopower and just a bolt in.

So it's taking longer than i thought, and i like the suspense of posting pics.... haha

Last night i finally got the rollbar in and rear door cards and flip up center console. Still need to bolt it down. I also have the driver door card re-assembled.

Tonight i will be bolting the roll bar down and vacuuming also putting in the cross members to the roll bar along with final connections for the rear door cards.
I will also be re-assembling the pass. front door card and should have pics up tommorrow. It's quite timely to do all this stuff... but almost done!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Forgot the camera at home, so no pictures yet.

Got the rear door cards in correctly, and the roll bar bolted down last night. Took a lot of work to get that thing bolted down by yourself haha.

Sometime soon (could be Sunday at the lates) i will be installing the cross members to the roll bar, and front door panels, then i will have a huge update with pictures for the final product.

Aeraun

Reaction score
Looks great man. Sick job, especially for doing it yourself. I'm planning on doing all that to my car but probably toward the end of finishing the car. Going big though, gona make inside black and blue. No sure if I'm gona do it myself, but you just made think that I might just be able to lol

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Okay, got it done last night (with exception of temporarily mounting the Nitrous bottle on the now non-existent rear-seats).

The seat belts were left OEM, just because didn't want to buy anything yet. But will most likely be the Sschroth DOT approved 4 point harnesses in black with the gold stitching to match everything else. but that is at a later date.

Final pictures took super late, and i was super tired, so sorry for the low quality, but thought i would get SOMETHING up soon! let me know what you think!

Rear door panel completed 1
CIMG2990.jpg

Rear door panel completed 2
CIMG2989.jpg

Front completed door panel
CIMG2991.jpg

Arm rests for front panel
CIMG2992.jpg

Center console
CIMG2993.jpg

Rear complete 1
CIMG2994.jpg

rear complete 2
CIMG2995.jpg

Front passenger
CIMG2996.jpg

front driver
CIMG2998.jpg

Front side view
CIMG3000.jpg

Last edited:

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
That is the exact interior that I want. If I could do it all over, I'd have an 02 coupe 5spd man. with a spoiler and turbo it and have that exact interior. I want those seats and that momo wheel sooooooooooo bad. btw how much was the roll bar and where'd you get it? is it specific for our cars?? thanks.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
That is the exact interior that I want. If I could do it all over, I'd have an 02 coupe 5spd man. with a spoiler and turbo it and have that exact interior. I want those seats and that momo wheel sooooooooooo bad. btw how much was the roll bar and where'd you get it? is it specific for our cars?? thanks.

It's a Sparco steering wheel btw....

Thanks! roll bar is from Autopower, it is specific for our cars, and i would say by the time you have it powdercoated and/or painted your looking at 800 roughly maybe?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
:drool: I knew you would pull off something as impressive as this. That interior is MINT! So glad you finally for it finished - looks so fresh and unique. Is it comfy?

Back