Introduction to T.A.S. Auto Parts

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Hello from T.A.S. Auto Parts!

I have recently joined and wanted to take some time and introduce our company and myself. T.A.S. Auto Parts is a company dedicated to serving the Accord community. We currently sell OEM and aftermarket parts for the 90-02 Accords. Some of you may remember us as The Accord Store from back in the day. I have joined this website in order to better communicate with our 6th Gen customers and understand their needs. I hope we can work together to create an excellent relationship between our company and this site.

Allow me to introduce myself ...
My name is Stephen and I am the Marketing and R&D Assistant here at T.A.S. Auto Parts. My responsibilities here include online marketing/representing the company online as well as developing new products and introducing new suppliers. So if there is any part you would like to see us offer, I am the guy you want to talk to.

T.A.S. Auto Parts
building.jpg

A few of the accords in the parking lot
DSCF1340%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1331%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1332%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1333%20(Small).JPG

My Old 2002 Accord
DSC01084%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00104_2.jpg

Keep in mind I sold that more than 2 years ago. I don't want to get flamed for what was a clean car back in 02. Trust me I have changed since then.

ActNow

Reaction score
I've looked up ya'll website alot lately its cool that your taking a part in the forum. Welcome.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
we have been talking about putting on a show this at the start of spring up here at the Stafford Motor Speedway down the street

I was actually going to contact you guys to see if you would be interested in hosting an Accord meet around that time. Some of us local to you have been talking about it for a little while, I just never got around to it.

To all the guys, I have been to their place in person, and it is like an Accord toy store!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I think TAS should work togehter with several site event moderators to put together an all out accord meet... they will get accords from all over coming down... if they do, i would be there in a hot minute... Instead of honda day... its Accord day...

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Welcome...I was waiting for a post in this section.....Glad u guys are supporting us :thumbsup:

Back