Introduction to T.A.S. Auto Parts

Jeremiah

Reaction score
What about the v6 calipers/brackets with prelude vtec rotors... are you still looking into that as a bundle as a brake upgrade?

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the order! And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I can see how this site will become addicting. Seems like a great group of people!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Welcome back Stephen you're doing a great job I look forward to dealing with you for some goodies :) I love the site.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
What about the v6 calipers/brackets with prelude vtec rotors... are you still looking into that as a bundle as a brake upgrade?

+1.... such a b*tch to get the av6 bracket for the legend GS caliper swap.... maybe u can make a bundle for this swap.....

and yeah, this site is addicting :lawl:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
TAS should deff hold an Accord track day or something come spring/summer. Ill be there since its close ;)

i actually received some goodies from TAS not to long ago, prices are amazing compared to buying direct from dealer. ( i work at a body shop with a discount and still got better prices off you guys)

Raymond

Reaction score
Quick question, I placed that order I mentioned above on Friday morning. The website says orders are processed at 2pm every day and it was never processed. The money was just taken out of my paypal/bank account and I still haven't received a shipping notice. Just wondering when it was going to be on the way to me. Thanks!

Back