I've come to kill you and take your women!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Try posting it yourself. In photobucket, click the link for the pic on the left that says IMG CODE with the tags around it. Copy it, then paste it here in the reply box. Voila - you will have posted your own first picture after being on forums for many years and having thousands of posts - I have no clue how you got by!!..

Like so:

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af345/Marino3LCoupe/0528001828.jpg

Last edited:

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Oh ****. Nah normally when I post pics, I save them to my photo album on the site, click on the picture and that will open it in another window. From there I just cut and past with the IMG yellow mountainy looking thing. I would have been fine on here, except for all of the size restrictions. I was trying to upload it from my saved pictures on my PC.

0528001828.jpg

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Here's a little more on AMR, but if this is going to cause problems with the Admin, just delete it. I would rather spread the word than to watch people get ripped one after another. I would prefer that I was warned in advance if I was ever about to potentially screw my self over. But I also prefer to stay a member of this site. So...

Just read through it:
http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=40549.0;wap2

I didn't have any problem with you posting info on AMR, just where you posted it. That particular thread had gotten pretty cluttered, which is why we are trying to keep posts to JUST people in the group buy so they can actually get updates without sifting through a bunch of other people.

If you aren't an idiot or a jackass you should get along with everyone fine. Rules are fairly simple.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
When I was talking to the girl earlier, I was telling her I had a devious plan while she was gone, and get emphasizing devious. Lol. Right as we were about to hang up she told me not to do anything to her car, and I mumbled that I had already ordered the twin turbo set up. She yelled what and I said "I gotta go, love you babe, peace" and hung up. Lol. I got some angry texts after that stunt.

I'm sure she'll like the car when I'm done though.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
I didn't have any problem with you posting info on AMR, just where you posted it. That particular thread had gotten pretty cluttered, which is why we are trying to keep posts to JUST people in the group buy so they can actually get updates without sifting through a bunch of other people.

If you aren't an idiot or a jackass you should get along with everyone fine. Rules are fairly simple.

That's cool man. I can respect that. The explaination in the PM was just a little less than informative.

Will keep that in mind in the future though. Thanks for letting me know.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
coulda sworn this was a chick with the size of this thread..... you sure you dont have boobs?

Welcome! this thread was a fun read :jae:

Back