at first i was like :thinking:

then i scrolled down :confused:

when i saw the color i was like :eekwtf:

then i saw the wing and i :puke:ed

had to look twice and saw SER..... :tgf:

then i :henry: :lolrun: said :fail: :wtf1: :eusa_wall: :eek: :ownedrun: :ugh:

THEN MY HEAD :explode:ED AND NOW I AM :skurred:

Exactly the same reaction.

But hey whatever floats your boat.. we all have our own tastes, just mines more over the clean/stock/sleeper side.. =]

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Hey I like the paint job. You need to take off that SE-R. Those will never go with our Honda. Spoiler is not that bad. I would lower it and maybe get another set of wheels? Well that is just IMO. =/

mr. smith

Reaction score
ooooooh! ummmmmm.....wow! thats all i got, just wow....but hey welcome! Im sure your taste will mature into something you as well as all of us could enjoy.

Last edited:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
its pretty pathetic how almost everyone who has posted in this guys introduction thread has made fun of him, even some of you regulars. Its his car, let him do his thing. If you dont like it then dont comment; simple as that.

Kinda funny how this thread is full of member bashing, yet nothing is done about it...

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah disregard the other members, its not what there used to so its automatically wrong, its your car do as you please, however 95% of the members all have similar tastes and this style strays away drastically hence the comments.

its your car and don't feel the need to change it becuase of what people post, although if your taste does change during your stay here, im sure many members will be glad to assist you.

welcome, btw

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it's his car guys, so pls respect his mod choices... i think it would look nice if he got rid of the wing and badge, blackhouse the headlights and got darker rims

welcome bro :thumbsup:

and cute lil girl u have there ;)

NASOHC

Reaction score
its pretty pathetic how almost everyone who has posted in this guys introduction thread has made fun of him, even some of you regulars. Its his car, let him do his thing. If you dont like it then dont comment; simple as that.

Kinda funny how this thread is full of member bashing, yet nothing is done about it...

WORD! :wtf1:

Dude, welcome!

It's ok to "comment" (constructive critizism) but don't bash people... that's just wrong.

Back