jhollywood's 1999 accord coupe (56k)

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum,its ur car so do as it pleases u.although i lol'd a bit but GL

AccordFlex

Reaction score
It just really makes me angry when people do that. He came here because he has the same interest as us, his accord. And when he comes here and introduces himself and his car, and gets nothing but negative comments, why would that make him feel welcome and way to stay.

That is the main reason why people leave forums, its because of this type of attitude from the existing members towards the new members...

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
for the record I wasn't tryin to bash your car man, like I said I used to have a bright *** green paint job too lol. If you like it thats all that matters :thumbsup:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
its pretty pathetic how almost everyone who has posted in this guys introduction thread has made fun of him, even some of you regulars. Its his car, let him do his thing. If you dont like it then dont comment; simple as that.

Kinda funny how this thread is full of member bashing, yet nothing is done about it...

Easy there buddy. First off this is my first time seeing this thread. Second of all I don't see any real "bashing" here, I see people giving their opinion. Only post that I think was out of line was LSlownslows, which I deleted.

When people post things on the internet, other people are entitled to give their opinion. No one bashed him personally or called him names, etc.

I would encourage you to look over what people posted again. If you see something that was exceptionally hash, I encourage you to point it out to me.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You could definitely make it look way cleaner by taking off the wing, altezza tails, and buying some nicer rims. Why did you order an F23 from Japan, why not another nicer engine to swap in since you went through the hassle?

Back