Johnny's 98 Lx sedan UPDATE 1-11-11

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
wow thats pretty loud... is the droning of the exhaust pretty loud inside that car, like are u able to hear your friends talk to you while u drive normally on the streets or freeway..... and have u gotten pulled over for your exhaust yet....

fresh112151

Reaction score
Yeh you can hear everything inside the cabin when ur driving. There was this one time when a cop pulled someone over on the other side of the road from me, I floored the car before I past them up in front of him. He saw that I had my windows down, so the cop leaned out from some guy's window and yelled something into my car LOL. But other than that no cop has said anything to me about the exhaust, ever. Loud but not insane loud imo.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
haha cool guy.... yea i need a catback cuz my axleback is way to quiet.. almost stock sounding or i might just take out the resonator and i also want to be a cool guy too... heheh :D

yea i dont think ill be getting new rims or anything anytime soon, but i was miaybe thinking of spray painting my hubcaps but i dont know what color, but would that look too cheezy, the reason why i want to paint them is cuz ther are all scratched up and everything....

and yea i wanted to put the vtec decal there is cuz my car would look too plain.... it seemed like it jsut needed something to like even it out... iunno im like talking out of my butt right now >_< ...?

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
Putting stickers like DOHC on an accord is almost like that guy on youtube with the vtec mustang hahahahaha! Not tryin to bash. Try gettin a rear lip too, cover that exhaust up a bit. Also get some eibachs! You won't be let down, I used to have them and they worked wonders!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice ride... another socal accord! :beer:

some suggestions:
1. buy my old rims :D
2. drop it b4 buying my rims
3. make the muffler sit higher.... hanging way too low imo
4. lose the sticker

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
alrite, i guess ill lose the sticker... but wat if it said SOHC ......no, i guess ill lose it... how could i take it out with ruining the paint... i heard goo gone or 3m adhesive remover, but where can i get that... also im a complete noob at suspension i dont know anything about it... i tried searching but i dont kno what to look for...also im on a tight budget, so wat are some good suspension for my car but also cheap at the same time....

k3nnex

Reaction score
Omnis baby. I got mine for $650 shipped from iapdirect.com. My other friend has Omnis for his Accord too, they're great for the price, believe me.

fresh112151

Reaction score
Reguarding suspension that's real cheap. There's no other cheap alternative to upgrading suspension imo, unless u buy used good quality parts.

Twobit

Reaction score
Low revs it sounds like someone is farting haha, high revs it's clean as hell

Back