Johnny's 98 Lx sedan UPDATE 1-11-11

cg6boi

Reaction score
i love stickers, and the tsudo cat back is great i have it to....u should just roll on dookies and drop the beeyotch

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i just got a cold air intake and im having trouble installing the cold air extension part of the tube. i dont knoe where the bracket is suppose to connect to. does any have have a pic of know where its suppose to go.

t.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
johnnydinh701 said:
i just got a cold air intake and im having trouble installing the cold air extension part of the tube. i dont knoe where the bracket is suppose to connect to. does any have have a pic of know where its suppose to go.

t.jpg

tht bracket will have to bolt up to the chasis... once the OEM airbox is out, u can see it on the left

DaAccord98

Reaction score
k3nnex said:
WOO Hub caps club! Sick ride, I like the side skirt and lip. Lose the Vtec sticker though and drop it! I think your car is green, if so, that makes us twins :beer:

triples lmao....drop it and rims and ur good

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
Re: Johnny's 98 Lx sedan

how do u remove decals?? since everyone hates my vtec decal soo much..hehe

lyttleviet

Reaction score

use a credit card. or a fishing wire. U have my last name :)

johnnydinh701

Reaction score

how would a credit card or fishing wire work.... im talkin about removing decals not emblems

johnnydinh701

Reaction score

DUDE!!! i just got into an accident like 3 hours ago and here are the pics and description

The accident occured at the intersection of Seco cyn and Decoro around 11:05 pm. I was driving down decoro making a left onto seco cyn road. The light was red so I was already slowing down to a complete stop on the left turning lane. All of a sudden, I see a Ford F-150 truck making a right hand turn from Seco Canyone Road to Decoro at high speed. The truck lost control making a right turn and fish tailed by hitting the left front part of my vechile.

I then made a U-turn to stop the other car. 3 people ran away from the scene, while leaving the owner of the car at the accident. The owner was not the driver. His friend, who was drivng, ran away from the accident is only 15 years old with only a learners permit. The owner of the car admitted to his friend driving his car. It took his friend quite a long time to come back to the accident because he was too afraid that there were cops at the scene. Once he did come back, he arrived with his mother who was informed about what happened. She agreed that if i would get estimates and not have it go through insurance, then she would pay for the damages. Police Officers did not arrive at the scene. Then i exchanged information with his mother and drove home.

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

and at the end i found out those kids were drinking cuz they were pouring out drinks onto the curb, and who the fu*k does that if they are just drinkin soda or water.... so obviously they had some alcohol in there system and they were drinking and driving...so if i took it to the police they woulve gone OWNED FOR SURE and LEARNED THERE LESSON the HARD WAY.... cuz i couldve got them for hit and run also. the cops even passed by but didnt even stop to check out wat happened. GAWD!!! i hope that doing a good deed would pay off. i shoulda ratted them out but i was too nice not to do it.

Last edited:
Back