Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Haha I'd probably have to buy one not running to get it fairly cheap. Drift tax is ridiculous. I actually know a decent amount about 240s. My friend owns an s14 and I literally help him with everything on it. Install door panels, wire it, front end swap it, manual swap it, coilover install, and roll and pull his fenders for 18x10s.

Well you should help me figure out a solution to my swap then. My friend might actually need a bit of your help. But yea I know about the "drift tax". It makes people with rust bucket Miata think their car is 3,000 and 240's can go upwards of 5,000. It's ridiculous. Quite a few 240's around here also. My friend sold his stripped hatch of everything for like 1500. Both of his 240's just have issues and one of them just has a bad chassis harness and needs a new one before it can run again. Kid before him rubbed through his wiring harness and tried to twist the wires back together

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Well you should help me figure out a solution to my swap then. My friend might actually need a bit of your help. But yea I know about the "drift tax". It makes people with rust bucket Miata think their car is 3,000 and 240's can go upwards of 5,000. It's ridiculous. Quite a few 240's around here also. My friend sold his stripped hatch of everything for like 1500. Both of his 240's just have issues and one of them just has a bad chassis harness and needs a new one before it can run again. Kid before him rubbed through his wiring harness and tried to twist the wires back together

My friend almost rubbed through his harness haha. Nissan sure did put it in a dumb place. It was super easy to move out of the way though

Jordan_H

Reaction score
A little update on this. I've gathered some manual swap parts. I'm going to get the rest from the junkyard up the road from my house when I have time. I got some 1.5 inch lowering springs and struts for free because I helped my friend do tons of work on his accord. I bought a new core support and have that installed, got a new driver fender as well. What's left to fix the exterior is a new bumper (not sure if I want a 94-95 or a 96-97) and the bumper support. I'll post pictures when it's something good to look at.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Selling the accord that I daily to my uncle. That gives me some money but also the need for a daily driver. I thought, "I should just fix up my wagon!", and that's exactly what I'm doing. I have he shifter assembly, shifter cables, manual tranny mount, manual brake peda, clutch pedal assembly, CMC, slave, and currently I'm thinking about putting my 98 accord f23a into my wagon because my 98 is getting h22a4 swapped. My wagon is lx so I got an f22b1 engine harness (because it has vtec) an f22b1 95 ecu, and I think I'm going to need a distributor, injectors, and the obd2a to obd1 jumper harness to make the motor work. Basically I need an intermediate shaft, an axle, and a tranny with clutch and flywheel. Hopefully I can get this thing on the road soon. It's a huge project to tackle, especially when going to work and school, but I think I can do it.

Back