Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
But of COURSE you would, why keep the drum brake setup?

BTW, the 'Slammed Thread' may have some useful info for you as well. Check my last post in there.

Only reason to keep the drum is that the donor car is my neighbors and it depends on how much he wants for parts haha.

I remember seeing that feature on Stancenation before I bought the wagon. Made me really want one. Japan is doing such crazy stuff it's unbelievable

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Only reason to keep the drum is that the donor car is my neighbors and it depends on how much he wants for parts haha.

I remember seeing that feature on Stancenation before I bought the wagon. Made me really want one. Japan is doing such crazy stuff it's unbelievable

I guess you could always swap the drums on to the neightbour's car and cut his grass a few times and call it even! :lawl:

Yeah, those wagons were pretty impressive.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Just brought the wagon home from one of the scariest drives ever. It was in the shop getting a new motor and tranny. It got an awful f22b2 (sohc non vtec piece of crap) and an auto tragic trabsmisison. I'm glad it got a new motor and tranny but I'm super pissed that's what it got. After all the plans my dad and I had and then he does that. Now he wants to sell it. Whatever. Guess This will have to stay a dream and not a reality. Just more reason to build my 6th gen I suppose

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Buy the wagon off of him! I'd say sell it to me, but all my car money's going to my crx

Jordan_H

Reaction score
No way would I be able to afford it. The reason I picked this one up was because it needed a motor and trans so it was perfect for the swap. My dad, brother, and I have always wanted to build an accord wagon. If I buy another wagon I'm going try and find a manual one which I've only ever seen 1 on Craigslist, or another one that needs a new transmission so it's cheaper and then I can make it a manual

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
So, your original plan was to restore the wagon 'n keep it for a while? But then, your dad decided to sell it immediately after that swap so you're pissed? I'd be upset, too if that was the case tho.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
that was the basic idea. I'm pretty pissed about it because this was suppose to be a family project. I suppose i can't be too mad because I didn't spend any money on it but I sure did put in a lot of work on it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I see. Well, I'm sure it was a good experience for you to be involved w/ the work tho. Now, when he sells the wagon, I suppose he would get some profit out of it, for his future expenditure. Let's convince him to get another Honda! :naughty:

(But I kindda wanna see more progress on your sedan, too tho. ;))

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Don't worry you'll defintely see some more progress on my sedan. Hopefully I can get one of my future mods done before the year ends

Back