Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Sold the wagon today for $2500. So we made money on it. My dad says he wants a different project. We were thinking a different accord wagon. Maybe a 96-97 because obd2 or a JDM front integra. We'll see what happens. I will miss the wagon but it was very slow especially with the auto transmission so my dad knows we will have to manual swap it this time

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I'm going to be bringing this thread back but with my new wagon. I bought a shell for $100.
It's getting motor swapped and manual swapped. I want to do an h23a swap but idk yet. I've already gathered some parts. A manual center console with shift boot and knob. It basically needs a new front end but I'm picking up most of that Monday. I bought some discountinued depo headlights in great condition for only $40!
image2_zps545e169d.jpg

image1_zps01a2fcab.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
CRV drivetrain swap that bish. lol cool project.

Hahah, for the amount of work I think is rarely try my luck with importing an AWD 6th gen wagon :lawl: picking up a 97 prelude sh today for $950. It was hit in the front but not bad. Not sure to fix it and sell or pull the motor and part it out. I would like for the motor to go in the wagon but being that it's obd2 it would make more sense to put in my car :rock:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hahah, for the amount of work I think is rarely try my luck with importing an AWD 6th gen wagon :lawl: picking up a 97 prelude sh today for $950. It was hit in the front but not bad. Not sure to fix it and sell or pull the motor and part it out. I would like for the motor to go in the wagon but being that it's obd2 it would make more sense to put in my car :rock:

Where do you find these deals? I've found few, but it seems you get them quite a bit lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Where do you find these deals? I've found few, but it seems you get them quite a bit lol

I just spend all day looking for Honda parts and so does my dad. Im also a pretty good negotiator. I want to get into something rwd soon. Hoping I can find a deal on a 240

james'99

Reaction score
I just spend all day looking for Honda parts and so does my dad. Im also a pretty good negotiator. I want to get into something rwd soon. Hoping I can find a deal on a 240

S2K! Haha!

Gonna bump the other thread but what's the latest on the sensor?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

My friend did that. He has two, both don't run. Not saying that will happen to you, just throwing that out there

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My friend did that. He has two, both don't run. Not saying that will happen to you, just throwing that out there

Haha I'd probably have to buy one not running to get it fairly cheap. Drift tax is ridiculous. I actually know a decent amount about 240s. My friend owns an s14 and I literally help him with everything on it. Install door panels, wire it, front end swap it, manual swap it, coilover install, and roll and pull his fenders for 18x10s.

Back