Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Re: Jordan_H's 96 Accord Wagon (56k)

I used to have the 5th gen '94 Accord wagon (chassis code is actually CE1).

The 5th gen wagon was the pioneer of the wagon boom in Japan. The fact that this model was produced over here in USA, having the 5 gen wagon in Japan was more like getting an imported car over there. Iirc, the cashmere metallic paint (that granny gold) was the only 5gen wagon available as the left-side driver seat in Japan (the real USDM ver.). Anyways..

I focused on modding mainly the sound system, and the car was one sweet music box. You can blast the bass with just a single 12" subwoofer; The advantage of having an open-trunk hatch back with 4 door speakers. Hell, you can even have an air ride on the Accord w/ still enough cargo space!

Anyways, this really brings back my old memories, and I'm glad you're in the game! Too bad I don have any pics due to myself being in your age 15+ years ago lol.

Btw, when you look for those corner lenses, I'd recommend you get the "euro clear lenses", as they're really 'crystal clear' w/o the white reflectors. (I highly doubt that you'll get pulled over b/c you don't have the reflectors that's supposed to be amber.)

Finally someone who knew the chassis code was CE1 lol.

As for sound system we were thinking of making a custom box to fit just the space in the rear that does no lift up for some type of storage.

image_zpsbdc6bd90.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score

I've got a friend with a CD coupe on air, they can look good. Someone else has a slammed CD wagon around here, have to find a picture of that though.

IMG_9046.jpg

I follow a couple people on Instagram with the 5th gen wagons. One of the guys recently sold his bagged white one and got a RHD turbo one. Another guy is well known for his "swagon" and his Instagram name is 1sikwagn and I'm sure you'll recognize him

Jordan_H

Reaction score

The only bad damage on the car is the rear driver side door so today I went to my local junk yard to pull a door in the same color from a sedan. I was not old enough to go inside so I had my friend go a get it for me. Well he's an idiot. He cut the wires and drug the door across the ground -___- so now I have to find yet ANOTHER door.

image_zps3663aa77.jpg

image_zps11e20528.jpg

But I do have some good news. I got some wheels and tires for the wagon. They're 17 inch Enkies. Probably won't put them on until I lower the car

image_zpsec41b3b5.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score

Just talked to the place I got the door from. They'll let me exchange it for free for a maroon door off another wagon. It may not be the color needed but I guess it gives me an excuse to learn to do some body work and learn to paint.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Finally someone who knew the chassis code was CE1 lol.

As for sound system we were thinking of making a custom box to fit just the space in the rear that does no lift up for some type of storage.

image_zpsbdc6bd90.jpg
Hmm, that's an interesting spot. Majority of ppl prefer the spare tire enclosure to be for subs, and those smaller spaces (originally for jack tools iirc) for amps / capacitors / crossovers. Then, you would still have the plain flat cargo area, and even being able to take a nap. :naughty:

That's of course if you're allowed to say good bye to your spare tire.

Jordan_H

Reaction score

Hmm, that's an interesting spot. Majority of ppl prefer the spare tire enclosure to be for subs, and those smaller spaces (originally for jack tools iirc) for amps / capacitors / crossovers. Then, you would still have the plain flat cargo area, and even being able to take a nap. :naughty:

That's of course if you're allowed to say good bye to your spare tire.

I honestly didn't even think about that. I was just trying to utilize he rear storage that I forgot about maybe needing to lay the seats down or something. Thanks for mentioning that!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I honestly didn't even think about that. I was just trying to utilize he rear storage that I forgot about maybe needing to lay the seats down or something. Thanks for mentioning that!
NP at all. I just remember loving the CE's full-flat cargo space w/ rear seats down. When I was working 11 hrs a day w/ 1 hr break, laying myself down 'n sleeping for an hour was soooo nice haha.

And, in terms of ease of accessibility for girls in a car: coupe < sedan < wagon! :naughty: (W/ some nice sound system they can dig, what else can be better!?)

Jordan_H

Reaction score

image_zpsc49c510c.jpg

Picked up the other door today. Much better condition and it's even from a wagon so the door panel matches, but color is different. Glad to finally try prepping something for paint because my 6th gen needs paint soon. :(

bairdandrew77

Reaction score

$400 for that? Seems like an amazing deal even with a bad transmission. I'm trying to find a 94-95 and people are asking too much for them in really beat up condition

Jordan_H

Reaction score

Picked up a driver front door today and a door panel. Don't really think pics are necessary for that but my dad and I went on hmotorsportsonline today and are planning on ordering an f20b with manual tranny but not lsd so we are converting it to manual. Wanted an h22 but is quite expensive and f20b is very similar but only con is there is no replacement for displacement but this isn't a race car, just a driver's car.

Run on sentence but ain't care

Last edited:
Back