Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thought id update this thread. No new pictures but I did pick up paint supplies so my dad and I can paint the 2 doors we picked up. We should have the doors bolted on at the end of the week. Once this car gets a new motor and tranny inside I'll probably sell my 6th gen and daily this. Reason for selling the 6ga is because I'm wanting to upgrade to a 1st gen tsx. Really want the 06+ front end because I love the euro r parts.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Prepped the doors yesterday
image_zps28c8d2b2.jpg

Put the paint and clear on today.

With flash on

image_zps9702425c.jpg

Without flash on

image_zpsfec86c24.jpg

Not bad at all for a DIY. My dad did the spraying of course.

Outside of doors gets sprayed tomorrow and maybe get bolted on. Thanks for viewing

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Went an looked at the h22 today. Has a few a goodies. Euro r intake manifold, s2k throttle body, dc header, cai, and h23 tranny with 8k redline. It's in a cb7 right now so it would basically be a direct swap besides us needing to swap to manual but mileage on motor and tranny is unknown and that scares me.

I was also considering the f20b from honda motor sports. I can get it shipped to my house with manual tranny for about $1000 with 40k miles and a warranty. Decisions decisions...

Varnell

Reaction score
That's a great looking blue. Any current plans for wheels to set it off?

Honda motor sports? I tried looking up a website but didn't find anything. Still on the engine search. lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
That's a great looking blue. Any current plans for wheels to set it off?

Honda motor sports? I tried looking up a website but didn't find anything. Still on the engine search. lol

Here's the link http://www.hmotorsonline.com

I've heard great reviews from a lot of people.

And for wheels I'm not quite sure yet. I was thinking str 514 17x9+20, xxr 530 17x9.75+25 or some square g6. 17 or 18.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Here's the link http://www.hmotorsonline.com

I've heard great reviews from a lot of people.

And for wheels I'm not quite sure yet. I was thinking str 514 17x9+20, xxr 530 17x9.75+25 or some square g6. 17 or 18.

Both wheels look good. Tough decision. When I had a lip I really wanted concave. Now that I have my XXR 527's all I want is a big lip.

Thanks for the link. I called about the j35a8 6speed and apparently I'm now second on a waiting list.

They have the j32a2 6speed listed for $3600 + shipping. $1000 for an F20b and $600 for an F23a1 isn't bad.

Back