Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Well, the TDC sensor is in the distributor.

I wouldn't count out the Crank and Cam position sensors. I would assume you would have pulled specific codes for these.

Definitely test with a different Dizzy, obviously move onto the other sensors if it fails to fix it.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
It was the crank sensor. Car is back on the road. I lowered it yesterday. I put it at a conservative height because the entrance to my job is a killer. Tucking tire in the rear and about a 1 finger gap in the front.

image1_zpszme58xmw.jpg

image2_zpso1z5yyf3.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks! I already want to lower the front another half inch... My friend has some tiny wheel spacers he's giving. I'm putting them on the rear for slightly better fitment.

kriegerehre

Reaction score
I don't post often (mostly lurk) but i must give you credit here! I love your interior it reminds me of the interior in my old evo X. I would love to do something similar in my SE luckily i already have heated seats OEM. But, i'm so impressed I would most likely go completely suede like in my evo.

keep up the great work!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I don't post often (mostly lurk) but i must give you credit here! I love your interior it reminds me of the interior in my old evo X. I would love to do something similar in my SE luckily i already have heated seats OEM. But, i'm so impressed I would most likely go completely suede like in my evo.

keep up the great work!

Thanks! I'm really happy with how the entire car is turning out.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Looks good!

image1_zpsjqycyxjz.jpg

Here's a better pic of the sideskirts. Once I get the wings west rear lip I'll start prepping my car for paint.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Going 5 lug soon. Being that I have an ex, can I just buy some eBay hub and bearing assemblies and buy rotors, find front calipers, and pads?

Back