Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

james'99

Reaction score
image2_zpse85ffb4f.jpg

image1_zps6c6c5683.jpg

Looking good buddy!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thank-you! Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's upholestry shop to finish my door panels. Not just the rear. I painted my front ones yesterday so they will also be done as well. Really excited to finally get this done.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
So shiny :drool:

You are doing the painting yourself, with a gun?

Yessir. My dad is actually spraying it for me. We have a nice compressor and he has an hvlp paint gun. (Cost like $15 at harbor freight) he's painted things before so I trust him. It's by no means professional but it's up to my standards especially since I'll be saving so much money and can have the satisfaction of saying I did it myself :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haha cool. I'm afraid to paint a bumper or hood, but if I did I'd use a gun and compressor...I'm surprised how many people rattlecan it. It can work, but has to be done right.

My paint is okay, might take the car to a pro detailer as it is swirl city. And maybe they could make some of the scratches disappear.

Anyway looking forward to seeing your new interior and front end!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Haha cool. I'm afraid to paint a bumper or hood, but if I did I'd use a gun and compressor...I'm surprised how many people rattlecan it. It can work, but has to be done right.

My paint is okay, might take the car to a pro detailer as it is swirl city. And maybe they could make some of the scratches disappear.

Anyway looking forward to seeing your new interior and front end!

Thank-you! I would only rattle can a front lip or something like that. I need to detail my car as well. It could actually use an entire respray but I'll hold out in that for a little bit

james'99

Reaction score
I have seen some awesome rattle can jobs. A guy I met once, I watched him do a miata in my friend's, friend's garage while I was on the other side doing a downpipe on a Civic Si.

His instagram is chris_mx5 if you care to look. Not sure if he is unlocked on there or not.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
And they're done! Here's a comparison between what I started with and finished with. Looks better in person
image1_zpsa7334748.jpg

image2_zpsb578bd12.jpg

Moving on to other interior parts soon

Back