FS: JV6 Part out

JV6

Reaction score
01-02 Upgraded Cluster with led is now Sold ty, updated first post again!

Finally got my hands on some very long sheets of bubble wrap for the OEM Sides + Rear. Luckily I saw very good ones thrown away in a recyclin bin at work and I snagged it lol. Will wrap it up as soon as I got time, will send pm out for whom who were interested. Sorry for the long delay.

For those who keep pming where to I bought these authentic OEM lip kit or if there same as bayson-r replica skirts. You can't buy these anymore unless used/junkyard, they are discontinued by honda. Also these are way bulkier looking then bayson-r, I owned both and had them side by side(just look at my sig and see how it flares out a lot compare to those replica ones). These are plug and play as they come with clips, bayson-r doesn't and requires work to fit them 100%. You get what you pay for in the end. If shipping too much, carry on and wait another year for one to show up. /end rant fuuuuu

Last edited:

pgv247

Reaction score
BUMP! Great stuff just got the cluster today and it's perfect. A bit ding up cause of FedEx but nothing I can't fix. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JV6

Reaction score
BUMP! Great stuff just got the cluster today and it's perfect. A bit ding up cause of FedEx but nothing I can't fix. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Np man glad u like it, Gonna be huge difference from your old one. Good luck with everything

Few things pending now..

JV6

Reaction score
Update!
Neuspeed strut bar n megan c-pillar bar are sold and been shipped out!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back