Kia pictures

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I may have to has some Photoshop fun

Car looks good Cody, I actually like those a lot. Has that tuner look mixed with maturity lol I wonder if those rims would fit on a 6th gen lol

Photoshop fun? To try out the wheels you mean? Maybe in a six months I could give you a good deal on them lol. Yeah I think you described the styling well. It's definitely edgier than some sedans, but it still seems grown-up to me too. Especially on the inside. The stitching and mixed materials on the dash are nice touches that honestly sold me on the car haha.

lol, the first thing i thought was that it needed a drop :lawl: i just didnt say anything because i thought you were done with modding haha.​

Yeah I dunno lol. I definitely got to a point where I was done with my Accord, and had zero motivation to do anything other than installing XM in the Taurus. I already have a list of about 5 things I'd like to mod on this car, but I don't know if I will ever get around to it or not. It's just priorities changing now that I'm thinking about retirement contributions, health insurance, student loan payments etc etc. The leftover money I do have, I don't know yet if I'm going to want to spend it on my car or if I'd rather save it to go on a nicer vacation or something. Guess I'll find out in time haha

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
I love the new 2012 Optimas! I'm very impressed on how much is changed with the Optima. If I were to buy a brand new car it definitely would be the new Optima as well. Congrats on the car!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
drop, 19s and change the front grill and u're set :leeann:

interior looks pretty nice

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
holy indy car steering wheel batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice car dude. I really like it considering I've never been to fond of kia's.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Wow, looks great. Blue's my favorite color so that's a plus.

I love the rear, side profile, and interior. Not so much the front though.

But it's weak how they basically stole the BMW M fender vent.. it looks just about the same lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
God that looks nice. I would take one of these over an 8GA or Camry, no question. I get what people are saying about the wheels, but for the styling on this car, imo they just work. The front treatment is sharp and unified, the chrome grille inlay is cool. If anything the foglights are a little big.

How are the seats Cody? And what does the "T-GDI" stand for?

But it's weak how they basically stole the BMW M fender vent.. it looks just about the same lol.

"Side vents" are pretty standard fare on cars nowdays, unfortunately. No one can seem to make a car without slapping one on the side. Granted BMW did it earlier on with the e46. But Aston's been doing it forever.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I may have to has some Photoshop fun

Car looks good Cody, I actually like those a lot. Has that tuner look mixed with maturity lol I wonder if those rims would fit on a 6th gen lol

And what does the "T-GDI" stand for?

Turbo - Gasoline Direct Injection

The engine in this car is VERY similar to the one found in the Evo X and uses a DSM TD04 turbo.

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
had some fun

1itnl69u.jpg

Back