KVille02Accord's 2001 Toyota Corolla LE (56k)

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
2001 Toyota Corolla LE

-Body:

TRD full lip kit
added a factory trunk spoiler
blacked out stock headlights
black altezza tail lights
added side marker turn indicators on front fenders

-Engine / Performance

K&N drop in air filter

-Suspension

Kosei 14" wheels
Was lowered at one point on eibach pro kit springs.

-Interior / ICE

Carbon fiber dash kit
white face gauges
CCFL green footwell lighting under dash board and fronts seats for rear foot wells
Alpine CD HU
Alpine 6.5 in front and rear
I installed keyless entry and remote starter

Here are pics of my current 2001 Corolla I have owned since new fall of 01. I will be selling this the end of Sept to take ownership of a 2002 Accord LX sedan with 37k miles.

I did all the mods myself. Installed the electronics, GFX, wing, side markers, blacked out HL, dash kit, gauge overlays, lowering springs, etc.

Corolla010.jpg

Corolla011.jpg

Corolla016.jpg

Corolla017.jpg

Corolla021.jpg

Corolla022.jpg

Corolla030.jpg

Corolla031.jpg

Corolla037.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Um, why do you have an accord sign in name but you'r posting corolla pics?

cos he's gonna be buying an accord soon :slap:

:hide:

looks clean bro.. i would have gone with larger rims and a more aggressive drop, but everything else looks clean... it comes with the 4afe correct? welcome

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome!

It looks great dude, but I would debadge the whole assend and put the regular stock or red/clear lights on it. That's all.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Looks pretty clean. As far as personal opinion goes though, not too keen on the altezza tails.

Just curious, but why are you moving on to an accord?

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
lol welcome. :lolrun:

Thanks

Um, why do you have an accord sign in name but you'r posting corolla pics?

Reading is fundamental.... :coffee:

"Here are pics of my current 2001 Corolla I have owned since new fall of 01. I will be selling this the end of Sept to take ownership of a 2002 Accord LX sedan with 37k miles."

cos he's gonna be buying an accord soon :slap:

:hide:

looks clean bro.. i would have gone with larger rims and a more aggressive drop, but everything else looks clean... it comes with the 4afe correct? welcome

I used to have it on eibach springs and 16" rims. Two bent and at the time didn't have $$ for new larger rims. Then I knew I was going to be selling it so just left the first rims I had on it.

Welcome!

It looks great dude, but I would debadge the whole assend and put the regular stock or red/clear lights on it. That's all.

Thanks, just not into the debadged look. I do have the stock tails and will be putting them on when I list the car for sale. I just like the black tails with the blacked out headlights.

Looks pretty clean. As far as personal opinion goes though, not too keen on the altezza tails.

Just curious, but why are you moving on to an accord?

Thanks, I'm getting the hint that not many here like altezza lights. No worries though, as the Accord I get will not get Altezza's. Only because there are none for it that I like.

I have had this car almost 10 years, and it's time to move on.

Plus my parents told me they were going to trade in their 2002 Accord with 37k miles or I could buy it from them for $3000. It's a garaged summer car they use at their Montana summer home for my Mom to go pick up groceries in. And I love having cars with no car payment. I will be putting another 2.5k into it once I get it. 17" rims, lowering springs, audio, tint, etc... (and NO ALTEZZA lights)

+1

Welcome to the site

Thanks

Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
i was gonna comment on the rims but i edited my post after seeing your explanation

lol

i like the TRD kit

Back