KVille02Accord's 2001 Toyota Corolla LE (56k)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
"Reading is fundamental....

'Here are pics of my current 2001 Corolla I have owned since new fall of 01. I will be selling this the end of Sept to take ownership of a 2002 Accord LX sedan with 37k miles.'"

Be cool and not a smarta$$. Otherwise nice car and welcome!. I like the corolla, why dont you turbo it or something?

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
"Reading is fundamental....

'Here are pics of my current 2001 Corolla I have owned since new fall of 01. I will be selling this the end of Sept to take ownership of a 2002 Accord LX sedan with 37k miles.'"

Be cool and not a smarta$$. Otherwise nice car and welcome!. I like the corolla, why dont you turbo it or something?

Reading is fundamental, huh

No need for the sarcasm.
Already on my bad side with 8 posts

My apoligies guys, I really meant for that to come out funny and not as a smart a$$. I was remembering the old tv commercials as a kid about reading is fundamental. I should've put a smillie behind it to show the intention. Again my apoligies.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
My apoligies guys, I really meant for that to come out funny and not as a smart a$$. I was remembering the old tv commercials as a kid about reading is fundamental. I should've put a smillie behind it to show the intention. Again my apoligies.

Its cool. Just remember that people have a hard time knowing if your messing around since they cant read your body language. ;).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on the pending Accord purchase.

The 'Rolla.....meh......it's alright for what it is. At least it was put together tastefully.

Back