Ledautomotive.com

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It says on their site directly that its ONLY climate leds so you would have known the clock bulb wouldnt be there. It also has an arrow pointing to note that it includes just the upper lights and not the knobs,

This. Gotta read the descriptions carefully, all the info is there. And personally I found the instructions be quite sufficient. I read over everything before I ordered anything and my conversion went well. Except that the clock barely illuminates and two of the cluster bulbs died. :ugh:

JSato

Reaction score
yes I did!!.. but why make 3 threads about LEDS??... Make a Thread about your car and make everything there!!.. don't overflow the server with pointless threads!

Pointless threads? Why argue? if you don't like it don't read it. Plain and simple.

JSato

Reaction score
This. Gotta read the descriptions carefully, all the info is there. And personally I found the instructions be quite sufficient. I read over everything before I ordered anything and my conversion went well. Except that the clock barely illuminates and two of the cluster bulbs died. :ugh:

i wish i didn't go threw led automotive, im gonna have trouble with the soldering because i have never soldered before and i tried to day and had no luck.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
u should've research 1st before buying...

all of this has been done before with step...

sorry to hear that u spend $69 for those stuff... it sux...

hope things get better for u... ask some of the people here in soldering...

i never done it and so far not wanting to try...

JSato

Reaction score
u should've research 1st before buying...

all of this has been done before with step...

sorry to hear that u spend $69 for those stuff... it sux...

hope things get better for u... ask some of the people here in soldering...

i never done it and so far not wanting to try...

i did search before i bought i didn't think it would be so hard though, i'll find someone to help me but its just really a lot of work but thanks for the advice though some people on here are just... yeah, but thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Aznfunkyflip has a thread he started, offering to do people's LED work for them. He would do the soldering for you, so you could try that.

JSato

Reaction score
the guy that lives in northridge? i live 6 hours away other wise i would. but thanks tough there where i first got the idea of installing them

Back