Legit Slammed Club

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^Nice. I'll probably go that Low over winter break when I drive a mile to work and don't have to go through downtown.

Haha thanks.

I would go lower but I have problems as is. My daily commute is through downtown and there are some HUGE dips in the roads that would destroy my front bumper. Also I have to go over speedbumps daily to find a parking space because the university failed at making enough of them. Fatty tires don't help either. Dangit. Just noticed. These are my most recent pics. Getting ready for inspection. So disregard. Will go slammed later. I guess Ill mosey on over to the moderatly dropped club haha

looks like you cant read a tape measure... lol its a little bit above 24 bro... lol

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Dangit. Just noticed. These are my most recent pics. Getting ready for inspection. So disregard. Will go slammed later. I guess Ill mosey on over to the moderatly dropped club haha

looks like you cant read a tape measure... lol its a little bit above 24 bro... lol

Looks like you cant read period. Lol

+this http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=653360&highlight=23.5#post653360 (but never took tape measure photos then)

Last edited:

Raul

Reaction score
Has been directed here by swollen_cu.

A pic of my car
IMG_4616-2.jpg

Front 23.6"
IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

need to clean the rims ASAP

Rear 24.6" (excuse the rear QP rust :()
IMG_4998.jpg

Sprite can pic :p
11152010476.jpg

Dropped on AMR coilovers. Yes, it could lower and perhaps it will...next summer :)

Can I be a LSC member?

Vb2ner

Reaction score
21.5" good enough:dunno:

accord8.jpg

accord9.jpg

accord6.jpg

accord3-1.jpg

on stocks it was a little higher

car026.jpg

Back