Let's talk side mirrors

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
There is if you wire everything up CORRECTLY. Remember - ANYTHING can be done with effort and knowledge. Using proper relays and circuits, making a custom harness and switches etc. would all contribute to retaining and individualizing both of the functions on the JDM PFM's.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There's got to be a way to have heated PFMs. There just has to...

Not with the USDM mirrors, sorry.

Despite Nikita's suggestions, all you can have is heated, but pwer folding, will not work.

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, heater -OR- PFM. But not both. Which sucks. But, as I mentioned, ultimately, heated is what Im after. PFM is just a cool trick, lol.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Well, heater -OR- PFM. But not both. Which sucks. But, as I mentioned, ultimately, heated is what Im after. PFM is just a cool trick, lol.

i would so trade me heated for pfm. my mirrors never ice up so i never use em.

Mikey

Reaction score
See? And you're up north, too. Mine ice up all the time in the winter. Wtf? Lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^exactly. Mine were iced up this morning, I had to freakin scrape that ****.

Is the heating element for mirrors in the mirror itself? Why is changing the normal mirrors to heated mirrors in the PFM's not an option? They are a different shape?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Is the heating element for mirrors in the mirror itself? Why is changing the normal mirrors to heated mirrors in the PFM's not an option? They are a different shape?

I am not sure about the heating element, I would assume it is in the actual mirrors, though, but I haven't taken apart a set of heated mirrors to be sure.

Changing normal(USDM) mirrors to PFM's is not an option.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I was going to ask that. But then was reminded I am totally lost on this entire subject. lol

Back