Lighting Makeover & Doing The LED Thing...HELP!!

pinkee334

Reaction score
:coffee: I decided to get busy with my EX makeover and we're starting with the lights. I got the black-housed lights offa EBay and now I'm trying to order some LED strips to insert inside the globes and order a good but inexpensive super pink HID kit. Anyone have any good suggestions on the LED strips and brand of HID kit? :eusa_doh:

P.S. Right before the lip addition & drop, I was thinking of adding a pink underbody kits....yay or ghay?:skurred:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
well is it legal to have pink in ur state? u can get some led flex strips from oznium.com. no underbody kits plz.

thejameshimself

Reaction score
most people are doing tsx retros for hids - a writeup on it in the diy section.

i don't know of anyone here has worked with pink before. (someone's gonna have a field day with that one)

Millz

Reaction score
with the tickets your going to receive from cops you might as well do a retrofit

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
to be honest, the only thing that sounds good out of that is the blackhoused headlights. you wont see jack **** if you get a HID kit that has a high enough kelvin temp to where the light emitted is pink. underbody neons are so old, and not worth the hassle from the cops.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
most parts stores,like pepboys sells neon or even LED undercar kits for 99$ now since there not that popular;they do have pink(if you get the LED kit that changes different colors all n one)

Just get a 9006 HID kit from ebay..I was running 30k and it was a slight violet..differnt kits have differnt Ratings,so look at the pics from the seller and get the pink ones.

good luck-just saying you wont be able to see much with those pink lights tho..i hated mine. but each to there own.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Pink HID? Are you serious.. Do you plan on driving the car at night? I mean honestly. The purpose of headlights is to SEE at night and in adverse conditions, not to look cool. I couldn't even imagine pink HID in fog, rain, snow or on black roads. You might as well strap flashlights on each side of your bumper. I don't think ANYONE here on should suggest where to get pink HID's just for those reasons.

You also need to be weary about those eBay black housing headlamps. Most if not all have HORRIBLE optics. Just a heads up. If you have OEM's right now I would find someone to black house those for you and call it a day.

Back