Lighting Makeover & Doing The LED Thing...HELP!!

ActNow

Reaction score
I understand your going for that wow factor but its just simply unsafe.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Pink HID? Are you serious.. Do you plan on driving the car at night? I mean honestly. The purpose of headlights is to SEE at night and in adverse conditions, not to look cool. I couldn't even imagine pink HID in fog, rain, snow or on black roads. You might as well strap flashlights on each side of your bumper. I don't think ANYONE here on should suggest where to get pink HID's just for those reasons.

You also need to be weary about those eBay black housing headlamps. Most if not all have HORRIBLE optics. Just a heads up. If you have OEM's right now I would find someone to black house those for you and call it a day.

+1.....and what exactly do you mean by EX conversion?? None of those things come stock on an EX, lol.

Just like Darryl said, black house your OEM lights, ebay lights are ****. Get a 6000k HID kit, and keep away from the neons.

Just because you're a girl doesn't mean EVERYTHING has to be pink. Take Leeann for instance, her coupe looks pretty clean and the only thing on it that's pink is her 6thgenaccord.com decal.

When things are overdone it becomes tacky, not nice.

But hell, what do I know........it's your car.......

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I gotta agree with em. It's not that pink ain't cute on a girl's car, but unless you only plan on having them on at car shows or something, it just ain't safe, and most of us usually go for safety over flash.

Max

Reaction score
The only things you should consider changing to pink are the interior lights (courtesy, dome, etc.)

But outside of the car is too risky.

If you want a suggestion for a inexpensive, but durable HID Kit, I have the VisionPro 6000K kit from ultrabrightlights on Amazon. Installed it two days ago. Works beautifully and installation was simple. Four hours. :dunce:

And yeah you read everyone else's posts above. Sorry!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Nah don't go with lights from Amazon. If you want dependability, go with an Apexcone 35W kit. Go with 6000K if you want that slight blue color, if you want a lil more whiteness though to the lighting, go 5000K. And you can either pay 60+shipping for the slim ballast, or you can pay 50+shipping for the 3/4 size ballast (it's up to you of course).

Here

Max

Reaction score
Amazon isn't eBay. VisionPRO is well known and quality does not diminish when it is sold through a different medium, or website. That's a stupid thing to say.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Who said Amazon was eBay? And if the "That's a stupid thing to say." was directed at me, I was suggesting a company I've dealt with and have 2 hid kits from. I've had my HID kit in for around 6 months now and have no complaints.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
how u gonna do the led??? i did mine and it looks good...

check out the pic...

picture.php

picture.php

its not bad right...

i think its tight...

Back