Lighting Makeover & Doing The LED Thing...HELP!!

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
yeah i got rip... but the one in pep boys... its cover with rubber... so it water proof... i think... and its just hook and connect right away... no need sholdering and stuff...

so it was fast to do...

but i don't recommend...

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
No soldering, no worries about water, etc. They sell em, you love em, end of story lol. And the pink wasn't a joke, I was just thinking it'd be a legal way for you to have some pink in the headlights while still looking nice.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you are set on the pink, hopefully you can find a good set of LED's. I'd say just stick to having the pink on the inside of the car, but if you MUST put something in the headlights, at least be able to turn it on/off.

pinkee334

Reaction score
Yeah, I decided to just leave the pink additions on the inside, with a hint of it here & there on the outside.

Decibel

Reaction score
I think if you want pink anything then go for it, else considering the safety issues of the actual headlight. In addition i think its kinda crappy how some people come off when making some of these comments. So what that one of the guys didn't get the best deal on their product, i don't think that its funny that they weren't informed of a better place. If you got what you want and were willing to pay for it, then you didn't get ripped off, you just could have gotten it for a better price elsewhere.

Nice ride Pinkee334, build it how u want it. And for the record, i like undercarriage lights still. I dont think i would drive with them on, but i always thought that it looked good, at least they do on my hommies Lex.

pinkee334

Reaction score
I think if you want pink anything then go for it, else considering the safety issues of the actual headlight. In addition i think its kinda crappy how some people come off when making some of these comments. So what that one of the guys didn't get the best deal on their product, i don't think that its funny that they weren't informed of a better place. If you got what you want and were willing to pay for it, then you didn't get ripped off, you just could have gotten it for a better price elsewhere.

Nice ride Pinkee334, build it how u want it. And for the record, i like undercarriage lights still. I dont think i would drive with them on, but i always thought that it looked good, at least they do on my hommies Lex.

+1, but since I mostly drive at night to work and I do see quite a few state trooppers along the way, they all have a valid point. I hate cops and I really don't wanna get hassled anymore than I do now. Big boobs don't get me outta tickets anymore, without a date to follow nowadays, lol.

Even though some gave some rough feedback, I'm still gonna do what I WANT. Thanks for your feedback too. :rock:

Last edited:

pinkee334

Reaction score
by the way... how much did it cost u for the lambo door.. just wondering...

and is it hydraulic? or no???

The kit was 300 bux, and I had a guy outta the Hoover area to install it for no bux, lol. It needs adjusting some, but he's doing 5 to 10 upstate somewhere. It's not hydraulic, but I do wanna add a motorized kit after I do everything else.

Back