Locked your keys in your car? No problem!

slowrider87

Reaction score
cool idea. Im gonna try this out

Everyone keep an Eye out in GA for stolen 6th gens...

Valet key ftw. I do carry zipties and a screwdriver everywhere i go. only problem is they're in the glove compartment. so that wouldn't work for my own keys being locked in. But a good idea for me to help someone else get their keys out.

nhoz22

Reaction score
Now, does anybody know hot to hotwire a car? Im at the mall and forgot my keys in the house..:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
You all make very good points and I know I should have a spare key made, but I'm just too lazy or I always forget lol. I do have that plastic key from AAA but I left it in my other wallet & I was 50+ miles away from home that night. This was only a simple desperate way of getting in quick without having to call a locksmith or AAA. They take over an hour to get anywhere in the LA area

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
So how loud was your alarm when it went off? :lawl:

But thanks to you I'm gonna be extra paranoid of thieves haha good idea though!

Annoyingly loud especially in an apartment complex parking structure that echo's. As soon as I got in I popped the trunk and got my key, only stayed on for a few seconds

emilyee

Reaction score
Lol,this is a good post for a Car thief.:skurred:
But it's a really great idea.

Snoobly

Reaction score
I keep a spare key in my Wallet. I've only locked my keys in the car once. Pulled my wallet out and unlocked it. I just have to make sure i don't leave my wallet in the car too...

Back