looking for oem style mufflers any suggestions ?

kn0x47

Reaction score
dang that sucks. they never seemed to care about loud muffler's when i lived down there. good luck.

98acclude

Reaction score
apexi noir... I think it comes as a universal muffler and it's flat black and is alot like the ws but flat black I think you could pull that one off and their not loud either

truWarier02

Reaction score
vibrant or es tuning.

or you can find a CL-S/RSX-S/TL-S muffler. those sound pretty good too.

michaelp4283

Reaction score
you need the look of a stock muffler or the sound? if you want a decent performing muffler that is quiet and well made you could try a flowmaster 3 chamber. that's what I will be grabbing for my build.

lldumboll

Reaction score
you can have any kind of muffler.. as long as it pass w the loudness.
i got a ticket last month. and.. i had to go get it fix. it was $50 for the fee. and i spend like $70 for a another muffler. it looks stock enough but doesnt even sound stock at all lol.
the cop was like. "that aint stock.. ahh w.e. just come in, ur close on the line.. "

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
search CL for any stock axle back muffler, just swap it on get checked out and then swap back to your original muffler

but if your concern is because it'll still be too loud just get a resonator installed, that'll reduce your dB level considerably

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
Ah Man That Suck I Member When That Happend To Me I HAD To Take It Of or Pay The 360 Fine Here In Cali.

Cause The Muffler Was "Modified" As The Cop Said...:huh:

But That Muffler Did Turn Heads n Got Lotz Of Attention The Tip Was 4.5Inchs and The Catback Was Wide and Chrome Everytime I Did went to a Dip You Would Alwayz Hear It Scrach

Back