looking for oem style mufflers any suggestions ?

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
you can have any kind of muffler.. as long as it pass w the loudness.
this isnt true. at least not in Florida. if your exhaust is modified in any way from the factory it is considered illegal, whether it passes a sound test or not.

imo, I'd say try to find a CL tip like someone did on here for their I4.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya in VA its like that too I got pulled over one time and the cop told me if its louder then stock then its illegal which mean's I'm prolly going to have to get a resonator installed in mine even though its a lot quieter then it was before with my egay N1 4.5in cannon muffler

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
luckily here in Nashville, they could care less. There's more hillbillies here with jacked up loud trucks, so they don't give tuners a hard time at all

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
you would think they'd be like that here cause there's sooooo many rednecks in my town whos trucks are big enough to drive over my car and loud enough that you can hear them before they even get off the highway half a mile out of town.

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
apexi noir... I think it comes as a universal muffler and it's flat black and is alot like the ws but flat black I think you could pull that one off and their not loud either

if you want a muffler that looks stock
get vibrant

i agree with these guys get the vibrant flat black mufflers or the apexi noir

apexi_noir_main200a.jpg

Flat_Black_Muffler.jpg

check website in pic ^

and if thats to loud still you can get the vibrant super quiet resonator
it will make it real quiet with out any loss of power, our street car wich has 550hp and a 3'' straight pipe was to loud so we added one and now it is driveable with no mufflers

31vfNKwarzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Back