m3 style trunk lip

JayStuff

Reaction score
anyone know if the ebay m3 style trunk lips are any good? would the adhesive be bad for the clear coat?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no, itll be fine. the adhesive itself might actually be ****, haha. id replace that with 3m stuff...thats what i shouldve done with my old 6g and its m3 style lip, the tape that came on it sucked haha.

JayStuff

Reaction score
haha so just rip it off and put the 3m on? is the 3m a tape or adhesive squares or something?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
just put the 3m stuff on the same way the stuff that comes on it is. probably one long strip...or two haha. get the red backing 3m tape too, thats the outdoor one.

JayStuff

Reaction score
did he order the coupe? it has both options and obviously i would buy the sedan but if he bought the sedan and it was short then thats bad. haha

swollen_cu

Reaction score
i wanna see it installed! I might order one too.. Either that or the TC lip spoiler.. It's supposed to fit better on our 01-02 sedan trunks than the 98-00

meximan16

Reaction score
i seen a accord around here with it, it doesn't look too bad. make sure u get it painted thought :D

jwong512

Reaction score
I plan on doing the same to my car and I was wondering if you were to DIY paint it, how would you go about it? What grit sand paper should I use and wet or dry? What primer should I use? I was looking at automotivetouchup and they only gray, white, red, and black primer I believe. Should I get gray if my car is Satin Silver Metallic? I plan on doing it right the first way so it doesn't go bad :).

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
ECTA_SHOOT1.jpg

ECTA_SHOOT4.jpg

well heres how mine looks.

Last edited:
Back