maintenance required light blinks 10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
uh oh, someones moody!

i dont see how hes a douche for just asking why.

He's not... you are. Why is it in this forum, the members who have been around the longest feel that it is their patriotic duty to make the people who have questions (legitimate or not) feel like morons? I mean seriously, who cares if this old thread made my day because it helped me out. WHO THE F**K CARES? Sorry I'm not a professional mechanic...never claimed to be

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
He's not... you are. Why is it in this forum, the members who have been around the longest feel that it is their patriotic duty to make the people who have questions (legitimate or not) feel like morons? I mean seriously, who cares if this old thread made my day because it helped me out. WHO THE F**K CARES? Sorry I'm not a professional mechanic...never claimed to be

your right, no one cares that it made your day, so quit bumping old threads for no reason.

finch13

Reaction score

You didn't ask a damn question, so sit down. You bumped a thread for no damn reason.

If you notice, us "veteran" member's are douches to noobs when: they ask a question that has been answered 18723x10^3 times in 19382 different threads.

Also, and this is not meant to be douchey, the info could have easily been found in the owner's manual, the little book most people throw in the glove box and forget about.

Finally, my favorite quote: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
You didn't ask a damn question, so sit down. You bumped a thread for no damn reason.

If you notice, us "veteran" member's are douches to noobs when: they ask a question that has been answered 18723x10^3 times in 19382 different threads.

Also, and this is not meant to be douchey, the info could have easily been found in the owner's manual, the little book most people throw in the glove box and forget about.

Finally, my favorite quote: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

you're absolutely right....my bad everyone

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
you're absolutely right....my bad everyone

This takes balls. I admire the fact that you backed down and let it go Nash, that's not easy to do. The fact is, this is a website. No one here (at least those of us who aren't among the million members who live in socal :lawl:) sees each other face to face, so people are easily misinterpreted when they can't see your facial expression when you say something or hear the tone of voice you say it in.

That's why one must always take special care in what they say here, and sometimes we all F up. It's all good, water under the bridge.

Shall we close this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back