FS: MDX Steering wheel

b1L@L

Reaction score
As Stated in title:
Wheel in great shape.Perforated leather.
Price: $80 CAD Shipped in US
Method of payment: PayPal, must include fees or pay as gift

MDX Wheel:
9f4b5983.jpg

d56abfa3.jpg

Last edited:

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Re: CL-S + MDX Steering wheel

I can say that i think that mdx will not work in our car, at least not that year. I accidentally bought that same style wheel 2 years ago, dude was wrong on eBay about which year it was from. it looks like an 03 or higher. nonetheless mdx/cl-s wheels kick arse. I got a cl-s wheel, great mod and it's way better than the stock wheel. glws!

turbo_911

Reaction score

I can say that i think that mdx will not work in our car, at least not that year. I accidentally bought that same style wheel 2 years ago, dude was wrong on eBay about which year it was from. it looks like an 03 or higher. nonetheless mdx/cl-s wheels kick arse. I got a cl-s wheel, great mod and it's way better than the stock wheel. glws!

Wrong, I had 03 MDX steering wheel on my accord, fits perfect.

Also MDX wheel is a bit thicker, and that's why I liked it more than my CL-S steering wheel.

Good prices, and good luck with sale.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

Wrong, I had 03 MDX steering wheel on my accord, fits perfect.

Also MDX wheel is a bit thicker, and that's why I liked it more than my CL-S steering wheel.

Good prices, and good luck with sale.

My bad you're right it was the 04-06 MDX's (half gen) that didn't fit. Nonetheless that's what I got even though the seller said it was for 01-03 (which fit our 6ga's).. lesson learned. Just IMO that MDX wheel looks like the one I got by mistake. Just trying to help out!

turbo_911

Reaction score

My bad you're right it was the 04-06 MDX's (half gen) that didn't fit. Nonetheless that's what I got even though the seller said it was for 01-03 (which fit our 6ga's).. lesson learned. Just IMO that MDX wheel looks like the one I got by mistake. Just trying to help out!

Now you are right, 04+ don't fit :)
it's completely different design

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

How do they differ, if at all?

Thicker and real leather (perforated). Def can feel the difference. Great mod for the money, like the TL RSB.

Good price, glws man!

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

Now you are right, 04+ don't fit :)
it's completely different design

Right, which is I believe to be is the mdx steering wheel in this thread. I was shipped one like that and it definitely didn't fit my car. I can tell by the brackets and area for the steering wheel controls. Besides that they do look really similar w/o airbags.

Back