FS: MDX Steering wheel

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Re: CL-S + MDX Steering wheel

It's an 04-06 MDX steering wheel I'm telling you guys.. I've mistakenly got that wheel in the past..

b1L@L

Reaction score

It's an 04-06 MDX steering wheel I'm telling you guys.. I've mistakenly got that wheel in the past..

if you dont mind, stay off the thread dude, you are starting to really confuse people. If you are not interested, dont post. thanks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Wrong, I had 03 MDX steering wheel on my accord, fits perfect.

sorry, but if you had an mdx wheel in your 6g, then you were lied to about what year it came out of. a 2003 mdx steering wheel has a hub area that looks like such...

http://www.mdxers.org/forums/attach...nu-wood-lthr-steering-wheel-2003-mdxwheel.jpg

which doesnt happen to fit 98-02 accords, and which is also the same as the one being sold. from what i remember, the only mdx wheels that fit 6g's were 01-02's, which can be confirmed in the filtsai steering wheel swap diy found here...

http://www.filtsai.com/accord/steering_wheel/index.php

so to set things straight...no, the mdx steering wheel being sold here will not fit a 98-02 accord.

the cl-s wheel should fit fine though, as all cl-s wheels fit 6g's.​

turbo_911

Reaction score

Well, then tell me what wheel is that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-05-06-ACURA-MDX-STEERING-WHEEL-/170505633674

Also filtsay.com says you have to do some modifications and bend some pins to fit rubber pieces. I didn't have to do anything. It was direct bolt on and I wish I had a picture of my wheel when I was selling it.

Oh and the guy that I bough it from had 03 MDX. He bought the wood grain wheel and didn't want the leather one.

Last edited:

MoneyPit

Reaction score

if you dont mind, stay off the thread dude, you are starting to really confuse people. If you are not interested, dont post. thanks.

Bilal, he is actually correct. The MDX wheel you have listed doesn't fit 6th gens, you should revise your OP so that our members are not misled.

Like circus and sketch said, only the 01-02's fit, NOT the 03-06's.

'01 Graphite Leather Wheel: 78501-S3V-A80ZA
'02 Graphite Leather Wheel: 78501-S3V-A80ZA
-----------------
'03 Graphite Leather Wheel: 78501-S3V-L52ZA
'04 Graphite Leather Wheel: 78501-S3V-L52ZA

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Well, then tell me what wheel is that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-05-06-ACURA-MDX-STEERING-WHEEL-/170505633674

Also filtsay.com says you have to do some modifications and bend some pins to fit rubber pieces. I didn't have to do anything. It was direct bolt on and I wish I had a picture of my wheel when I was selling it.

Oh and the guy that I bough it from had 03 MDX. He bought the wood grain wheel and didn't want the leather one.

the wheel in that ebay link is either an 00 or 01, not an 03-06 like its being advertised as...and it definitely wouldnt fit an mdx from 03-06 either. on v6p they used to say that only the 00-01 mdx wheels fit, then it turned to 01's only, and the filtsai guy says 01-02, and ive seen that on v6p somewhere as well, i think. the ebay one might be an '00 because the filtsai dudes wheel is marked 2001, and the centers are different. that center hub area in your ebay linked one is the earliest of the hub designs as well, after that type honda moved onto the cast ones. tl wheels that worked ranged from 99-03 and cl wheels were from 01-03, i know the mdx wheel range never included 03's, but im pretty sure theyre either 01-02's or 00-02's, but ive never seen anyone with a '00 mdx wheel...most people either got the tl/cl wheels or an '01 mdx wheel from what i remember.

either way, the mdx wheel that is pictured in the original post is one with the center that does not work with the accord. there were pictures in a thread on v6p that showed the centers, the style that works and the style that didnt, but that **** was from 2005 and the picture links are dead now, haha. but i know that the one i linked in my last post is the center that does not work with the accord, and its the same style thats in the original post.

also, in your members rides thread for the accord, it lists that you used an '02 MDX steering wheel'.​

Back