Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How about we figure out WHEN we're gonna do this? Carlisle is first week of may, most colleges arent done w/ finals till about...eh a week or so later.

June? July?

angelplus

Reaction score
June 16, 23, and 30 are The saturdays that I'm able to come out. Since my school doesn't get out until the 20th of may or so, but then I have finals the next week, and then graduation

kcsays

Reaction score
hello... i'm the foto boy that dre told you guys about... here are more fotos you guys can look at...

tarzanevo.jpg

adam5.jpg

adam1.jpg

adam2.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
How about we figure out WHEN we're gonna do this? Carlisle is first week of may, most colleges arent done w/ finals till about...eh a week or so later.

June? July?

Yeah there's no way I'd be able to meet up in May, with trying to finish up school ****.

I think June 16 or 23 would work better, the 30th is getting close the July 4th and might conflict with other stuff people do around that time of year, but that's just my $.02

angelplus

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Yeah there's no way I'd be able to meet up in May, with trying to finish up school ****.

I think June 16 or 23 would work better, the 30th is getting close the July 4th and might conflict with other stuff people do around that time of year, but that's just my $.02

Alright I'm making it official. If you can't make it, then you can't make it. June 23rd will be the date. It is on a Saturday and you guys have about 8 months to reserve this date which is enough time.

kcsays said:
hello... i'm the foto boy that dre told you guys about... here are more fotos you guys can look at...

I'll send you a PM about this. We're in the middle of finding a location right now. Please check your Private Message box. Thanks.

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
well im in maryland...just lemme kno where...hopefully there will be somethin on my car :)

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
like i said before, ill go as far as dorney park area, and as far south as philly. im not looking to travel really far. so if i feel the meets close enough, which id hate to say, it prolly wont be, then ill come.

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
like i said before, ill go as far as dorney park area, and as far south as philly. im not looking to travel really far. so if i feel the meets close enough, which id hate to say, it prolly wont be, then ill come.

Okay, I'll needd this information later when I gather the names for the list.

Hmm... What do you guys think about Harrisburg PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back