Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
Damn, thats hawt! I so want to go down there now ;)

WHO VOTES MD/VA/DC?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
lol it should be fun but we would have to agree to having it here, if it does not work out I don't mind driving some where else but I think MD makes sense for most hopefully.

angelplus

Reaction score
dreman said:
lol it should be fun but we would have to agree to having it here, if it does not work out I don't mind driving some where else but I think MD makes sense for most hopefully.

True that bro, I just wanna go see the White House in person ;)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
lol you don't want to deal with the shitty roads and bad traffic :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
dreman said:
lol you don't want to deal with the shitty roads and bad traffic :D

Agreed... And That is too far for me to go, so MD would be out for me. I'm still on Pennsylvania, or Tennessee for me, or I'm out... Angel, I gotta get a hold of you soon 'bout this weekend too, eh? :cool:

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Agreed... And That is too far for me to go, so MD would be out for me. I'm still on Pennsylvania, or Tennessee for me, or I'm out... Angel, I gotta get a hold of you soon 'bout this weekend too, eh? :cool:

Not sure if I'll be ungrounded but w/e... Also, you know that TN is further away then DC? DC = roughly 4 hours on a bus TN = over 8 becuase its only 4 hours down to Cinci, then another hour to lexington KY, then its probably another 2 - 3 to wherever we would meet up.. If not more..

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Not sure if I'll be ungrounded but w/e... Also, you know that TN is further away then DC? DC = roughly 4 hours on a bus TN = over 8 becuase its only 4 hours down to Cinci, then another hour to lexington KY, then its probably another 2 - 3 to wherever we would meet up.. If not more..

Yes, but my sister lives in TN, so I would have an easy place to chill :) And I need to go down there anyway and see the house she bought this summer, and I haven't made it yet :rolleyes:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
angelplus said:

I was thinking the same thing :D I don't think most of the people want to go to TN as most of the members are at min 8hrs away if not more..

Jeffro

Reaction score
dreman said:
I was thinking the same thing :D I don't think most of the people want to go to TN as most of the members are at min 8hrs away if not more..

Eh, I just know it was brought up before. DC is 6 1/2 for me, and 7 hours to TN anyway, not like 4 and 8... I just checked on mapquest. I was just saying if I was going to drive that far, atleast TN way I would have a place to stay for a while. For the most part, Pennsylvania will be far enough for me anyway, so I suppose it's past that point anyway... :rolleyes:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Eh, I just know it was brought up before. DC is 6 1/2 for me, and 7 hours to TN anyway, not like 4 and 8... I just checked on mapquest. I was just saying if I was going to drive that far, atleast TN way I would have a place to stay for a while. For the most part, Pennsylvania will be far enough for me anyway, so I suppose it's past that point anyway... :rolleyes:

That's fine I know what you mean but hopefully we will all agree on something fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back