Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Yes it's going to me in MD or VA it's the best location for all the members in the east and it's more fare for everyone I would like to see members from all over make it out we have a lot of time to plan thank god. I was part of a Team integra meet yesterday this is another location in MD we could do great for pictures and it's very quite near shops we ate at 5 guys burger joint not sure if you guys had a 5 guys burger it's good stuff lol. Location is in Fredrick, MD not far from PA and 15 mins from West Virgina. We will be making a new thread for the meet with final info on location, date, roll call etc very soon.

Pics
Achromaticteg3007.jpg

100_0481.jpg

100_0482.jpg

100_0486.jpg

Timeet045.jpg

Timeet024.jpg

Achromaticteg3015.jpg

Timeet003.jpg

Achromaticteg3069.jpg

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Werd, what Dre said. This thread is too long to keep track of everyone and everything.

scrappys64

Reaction score
WOW first time that I have seen this thread. I would like to make it to this one.. For some reason I always have some BS come up and I can't make it. But I wanna make it to this one. IMO I say Black Hills.. Or little Seneca whatever you wanna call it.. When is this supossed to go down?? Any ideas for a date yet???? :beer:

OH nevermind I just looked back at the first post... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
scrappys64 said:
WOW first time that I have seen this thread. I would like to make it to this one.. For some reason I always have some BS come up and I can't make it. But I wanna make it to this one. IMO I say Black Hills.. Or little Seneca whatever you wanna call it.. When is this supossed to go down?? Any ideas for a date yet???? :beer:

OH nevermind I just looked back at the first post... :thumbsup:

Yeah, this thread is getting too long for people to keep track, and people like you who just looked at it. Once we find the location, we'll make a new thread so that more people will get interested. This is just the plannig state but we have picked the date out. And sugestions or comments are greatly apreciated :peace:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
If we do something on the East Coast and you let me know exactly how many people will attend, I work for Marriott so I can get us a deal on lodging.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
If we do something on the East Coast and you let me know exactly how many people will attend, I work for Marriott so I can get us a deal on lodging.

Yep I work for Marriott also but I think we are set on a VA/MD meet let me know what you want to do and if you can make it.

Crono139 said:
Anyone here going to attend Carlisle P&S?

I plan to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back