Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Cool guys me and angelplus will have the new thread post over the weekend stay tuned, I'll be booking us a park for the Meet and BBQ.

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
Damn.... I read all 19 pages of this to find out where its going to be at... and nothing still...lmao..... I live in the Poconos, and the dorney park and hersey park plan would have been great for me cause they're both about 1 1/2hrs away...... please keep me posted so that I can know where this is all going to go down so that I can save up some money for it and get some of my friends to come.....

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
It's going to be in Montgomery county near Gaithersburg, Maryland. Look for the new thread coming this weekend.

angelplus

Reaction score
lol doesn't look im going to make it to the scheduled date. DUI = 6 month license suspension.. at least. SO we'll see if my lawyer can get me off, but who knows.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Angelplus can ride w/ me. He's not that out.

Also - what happened to finding some spots in a general area - which I thought was Northern Va. - and letting the members pick which one works the best for everyone. I mean everyone is generally looking at a 4-6hr drive no matter what.

Last edited:

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
well from what I can see on the maps, the place that dreman picked out isnt that far from the VA border. but you are right,its going to be a long ride for all of us. Im still looking for people to caravan with from the CT/NY/NJ area, the ride won't be as bad in a group.

CHID0

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
well from what I can see on the maps, the place that dreman picked out isnt that far from the VA border. but you are right,its going to be a long ride for all of us. Im still looking for people to caravan with from the CT/NY/NJ area, the ride won't be as bad in a group.

I'll be in for a caravan, I'm from MA and i'll probably have one other car with me so far.....If anyone's comeing from further north like ME, VT, NH we can caravan down to CT and meet up with you guys. The more the merrier...cause on long boring drives :sleeping: <------this is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back