Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
cronic2geeze said:
f this meet turns into a bust, we should do a Ny, NJ meet or something....

Don't forget CT! But lets hope that we don't have to plan that separately. I'm looking forward to the east coast meet.

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
Don't forget CT! But lets hope that we don't have to plan that separately. I'm looking forward to the east coast meet.
oh, no doubt, CT is welcomed too :thumbsup: , we all brothers from another mother here :beer: .... if we do wind up doing something on our own though, I wont know any good locations in ny, nj, or ct, so, if anyone knows of any, feel free to show...... but we'll just called that PLAN B...

CHID0

Reaction score
I'm down for whatever.....I'd rather it be an all east meet and where ever it ends up being it should be fair - equal distance from ME and FL. I'll be coming from Boston so I'm prepared to be looking at a 6-8hr drive.....and if its with several other people it'll make the ride alot easier.

MD or N. VA seems pretty fair. We should get a head count of whos coming and from where and base the location on what will satisfy the largest majority.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
cronic2geeze said:
I was talking about taking local route 46 (left hand exit when your on the lower level of bridge, right hand exit when your on the top level), right off the bridge cause theres like nothing but gas stations on that route..... and a roy rogers too.... but, the lombardi service area sound good to me also.....

If this meet turns into a bust, we should do a Ny, NJ meet or something....

I was there at that service stop last Saturday picking up rims with a friend. It took us about 3-4hrs at most to get back to MD from Rye, New York, hit 95 South and you'll be in MD not far from the parks we hopefully plan to have the meet at.

Angelplus will contact me at some point today and he'll put up a poll of all locations in the MD/VA area where you guys would like to have the BBQ/Meet in a new thread. Keep in mind MD or VA are next to each other it's only at most 5-10 miles roughly from each other from park to park. MD/NOVA/DC is a metro area pretty much so even though the meet might be in VA or MD does not mean they are a pain to everything is pretty close.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
CHID0 said:
I'll be in for a caravan, I'm from MA and i'll probably have one other car with me so far.....If anyone's comeing from further north like ME, VT, NH we can caravan down to CT and meet up with you guys. The more the merrier...cause on long boring drives :sleeping: <------this is me.

I'll meet up with you Chido, your in Bean Town right?? I'm in Springfield, I can either meet you in CT or you can shoot across the pike and and meet me in springfield. :thumbsup:

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
I'll meet up with you Chido, your in Bean Town right?? I'm in Springfield, I can either meet you in CT or you can shoot across the pike and and meet me in springfield. :thumbsup:

Then I can meet up with you guys in CT because you'll be passing right by me on 95 south after you switch over from 91(if you are coming from springfield)

CHID0

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
How bout meeting up in CT with valke? It would be easier for both of us cause i'm pretty much right on 95

ACCORDing2valke said:
Then I can meet up with you guys in CT because you'll be passing right by me on 95 south after you switch over from 91(if you are coming from springfield)
Where's a good place to meet in CT?

Nemo619

Reaction score
Damn. I'm gonna miss this one. Would've been great to come out and meet you guys on the east coast that are reppin 6gens.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
How bout meeting up in CT with valke? It would be easier for both of us cause i'm pretty much right on 95

Where's a good place to meet in CT?

penthouse boutique in milford ct....exit 40 or somthing :peace:

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
then I can meet up with you guys in NYC cause ya will be passin by :driving: ....lol...this sounds like loads of fun..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back