Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
im willing to drive 14hrs to bloody VA and might be able to swing GA and Tn peeps with me.

Any further north and im out

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
I'll be in for a caravan, I'm from MA and i'll probably have one other car with me so far.....If anyone's comeing from further north like ME, VT, NH we can caravan down to CT and meet up with you guys. The more the merrier...cause on long boring drives :sleeping: <------this is me.

I'm from southern CT, right along I95 so you have to pass right by my anyway, works out well.

ITstallion23 said:
How about Bristol, Connecticut for the Eastern Meet? Home of ESPN, lots of publicity.

Well I'm going to guess you're from CT also then if you are suggesting there. Would be good for us, but bad for most of the other people, too far north.

cronic2geeze said:
I might be down for that. My step pops would like to go with me and he lives in NY, so I might go down the night before and stay at my parents house and leave from there with him that sat. Just let me know the spot and time ya meeting @....

Where in NY is your parents house....the city? If so then we can meet up somewhere just outside the city.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
whats status, on time location etc.

If its not a stupid amount of hours to drive, ill prob be down (weekend of coarse)

im NYC/westchester ny area, so im down to meet anyone on the way IF i have a car

CHID0

Reaction score
Someone should start a northeast caravan tread....and set up checkpoints to meet up along the drive down :thumbsup:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Ok guys since I found out what happen to angelplus I did not know if anything was going to be changed and I did not want to rush and put up a thread and rush things. But since he can still make it I guess we’re sticking with the current date that was set in stone from before June 23, 2007

Also me and angelplus did not pick the location most picked VA/MD on the poll. Most of us felt it worked for the everyone in the east since it's pretty much center to everyone in the east. I posted pictures of some of the parks in the MD/VA area that I've had meets at to give everyone a better idea so hopefully we can all understand that we can't make everyone happy but I would like to see as many members that can make it and I understand everyone is not going to want to drive 10hrs each way so hopeful we can still agree on a Maryland or Northern Va as it makes more sense when you look at the big picture. I will work on a new thread right now so we can pick which park you guys would like to have the meet in.

If members are not going to agree with this I'm really not going to put my time or money in to this unless you guys are really intrested, if people don't want to do this please let me know so you can setup another location. But again location will always be a problem everyone will not agree so keep that in mind and think for a whole vs your self's.

Last edited:

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
Like I've stated before.... Idc where it is, I love to drive and Im up for anything within reason..... But wheres the actual location gonna be at? I am Amped up for this meet, but I cant meet anyone if there isnt a designated spot we all going to be at......

Originally Posted by ACCORDing2valke
Where in NY is your parents house....the city? If so then we can meet up somewhere just outside the city.
My parents live in the bronx, about 10-15 min from the GWB.... so yea, if this meet doesnt become a bust, we can meet somewhere in the city or in jersey... i know this gas station in jersey, right off the GWB where we can meet up.... Just let me know

highway_patrol

Reaction score
i probably shouldnt have posted about the poll that happened and its options because dre summed up what i wanted to avoid by posting that but im cool with anywhere

MikeyMike

Reaction score
cronic2geeze said:
Like I've stated before.... Idc where it is, I love to drive and Im up for anything within reason..... But wheres the actual location gonna be at? I am Amped up for this meet, but I cant meet anyone if there isnt a designated spot we all going to be at......

My parents live in the bronx, about 10-15 min from the GWB.... so yea, if this meet doesnt become a bust, we can meet somewhere in the city or in jersey... i know this gas station in jersey, right off the GWB where we can meet up.... Just let me know

Im in yonkers, we boarder the bx, the gas station your talking about is the Vince Lombardi Service Area, New Jersey Turnpike, its once you get onto the NJT.

You go over the GWB, and go a few miles, staying on 95 south where it would split for I80, and then its another 2 miles up the road.

That works for me as a meeting for everyone coming from GWB. I know some people would be directed to take tunnels on their directions. But right now I say

Vince Lombardi Service Area, New Jersey Turnpike,right over the George Washington Bridge

I've driven to ChevyChase Md before, is pretty straight through

Last edited:

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
I was talking about taking local route 46 (left hand exit when your on the lower level of bridge, right hand exit when your on the top level), right off the bridge cause theres like nothing but gas stations on that route..... and a roy rogers too.... but, the lombardi service area sound good to me also.....

If this meet turns into a bust, we should do a Ny, NJ meet or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back